My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blind storm keeper pillowtail-open

Postby SunnyRue » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Username: Sunnyrue
Name: Ellie
Why is this pillowtial blind?: Ellie always loved exploring, but somehow it always got her into trouble. One fateful day she was exploring her attic when she saw a ghost. The ghost was so surprised that is straight in the eyes and blinded her. The ghost tried to run a way in shame, they never wanted to hurt anyone. But being the kind natured pillowtail that she is, Ellie forgave the ghost and they became friends.
Image Image
SunnyRue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Username: Dreamlight
Name: Raiden
Why is this pillowtial blind?: as a young pillowtail he loved to learn and go on adventures. Always returning with new discoveries and fond memories. He had a spark in him with his pride and determination, although he was more independent and didn’t socialize much he still had a swirling storm of passion to go out and explore the world. Reach beyond his comfort zone. One night gazing upon the stars, a lightning bolt flashed so bright and close to him it lit everything up for a second in a strong beam of light which caused him to go blind after it disappeared but that never stopped his determined soul to explore the world which he did and will always!
Last edited by Jippy on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:42 pm

Username:

AvocadoLawyer

Name:

Exton

Male

Why is this pillowtial blind?:

Exton was a great warrior for an old warrior clan. He worked very hard and became one of the best possible warriors of his time. However, Exton was very full of himself and was very judgmental of others. He would often judge anyone that wasn't to his liking. He though a lot of himself and refused to ever think less. However Fate would have a different plan for Exton. One morning Exton awoke to find out that he couldn't see. He was shocked and scared. How could this be? Exton had no fighting skills without his eyes and he became depressed. He couldn't do anything, so he just would sit around all day. That's when he found a friend. That friend helped Exton become a better person. With his friend's help Exton became more accepting and caring of others. He was able to do thinks again. He even apologized for what he had done and said in the past. Who was this pillowtail that helped Exton? Well, it turned out to be the pillowtail that Exton use to bully the most. Now, however they are closer then ever.
Last edited by AvocadoLawyer on Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

|| Hello || Easton || He/him || Gay Geek || Pisces ||

"ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍʏ sᴏᴜʟ."
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭
AvocadoLawyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:22 am

Closed for judging <3
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 pm

AvocadoLawyer wrote:
Username:

AvocadoLawyer

Name:

Exton

Male

Why is this pillowtial blind?:

Exton was a great warrior for an old warrior clan. He worked very hard and became one of the best possible warriors of his time. However, Exton was very full of himself and was very judgmental of others. He would often judge anyone that wasn't to his liking. He though a lot of himself and refused to ever think less. However Fate would have a different plan for Exton. One morning Exton awoke to find out that he couldn't see. He was shocked and scared. How could this be? Exton had no fighting skills without his eyes and he became depressed. He couldn't do anything, so he just would sit around all day. That's when he found a friend. That friend helped Exton become a better person. With his friend's help Exton became more accepting and caring of others. He was able to do thinks again. He even apologized for what he had done and said in the past. Who was this pillowtail that helped Exton? Well, it turned out to be the pillowtail that Exton use to bully the most. Now, however they are closer then ever.

You win! Sorry it took so long <3
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AvocadoLawyer » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:25 am

Ah! Thank you so much! :)

♕𝘔𝘺 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴