Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Briley (full ref) by SmileChild

Based on Click to view
Artist SmileChild [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Briley (full ref)

Postby SmileChild » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:25 am

ImageImage

User:
SmileChild
Name:
Briley
Personality:
Spontaneous, Bipolar, Natural Leader
Burning fires and phoenixes, an obsession with fire can go so far until it becomes fatal. It grows onto the point of starring hours on end at a burning flame.

Dislikes:
her brother, even tho if someone else messes with him she will stick up for him. Water, extinguishing her beautiful and dancing array of sparks and flames

Other:
With her personality being so different, at a young age she finds out her secret talent of fire manipulating. Keeping a secret from her family, that she can differ her form into that of a flaming bird, or a Phoenix. In her past life, she was indeed a phoenix, but was sought after by hunters which reduced her back to ash. When reforming, her body changed shapes to her current state. Her parents know that she was indeed adopted when they found her on top of a peak with nothing else but ash and soot, never having the heart to tell her which she found out for herself what her powers are. Having her unique powers, tho, comes with a great cost. When she was younger and naive, she lets some small sparks turn into a roaring forest fire. Unable to control such large amounts of fire at once, the forest ended up becoming nothing but a waste land. Through out her years, she just couldn't bring herself to tell other that she was in fact the one who did this to the magnificent forest. Over time, the forest became a wide open field used for crops and other activities, but in her eyes she remembers the fire that took the lives of innocent creatures her flame took. Fire can bring life and take it away, she learned the hard way.
ImageImage
(i drew this :3 )
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild