Artist Cutieduckpie [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 50 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cassiopeia

Postby Cutieduckpie » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:40 am

xxxxxxxxxxx

Name : Cassiopée / Cassiopeia in Latine

Their Relationship With Stars : Her name come from the name of a constellation :

Her mother was a great psychist, her father an astrologist and she inherited their abilities since she can interpret the fate of the Quelquills that come to her by looking at the stars. She spend many hours when she was a Quelquills cub just watching the stars by night with her father. She learned a lot with him and they were really close, at least the time were he was still here. When he left, she was so sad that she completly cloister herself from others and spend so much time with the stars that she became a star herself. She started to develop a close bond with the stars and can a rare amount of time interact with them.

Dislikes And Reason : She doesn't enjoy herself when the others are too invasive, it stresses her out a bit and she need to stay calm. She is really proud of her third eye so when someone is making fun of it she can be hurt (she always talk back though c;). She doesn't like it when her mom call her out for dinner when she's communicating with the stars !
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me