|Sign this book and you shall have power..|

"|Sign this book and you shall have power..|" by bricakes

Dressup entry

|Sign this book and you shall have power..|

Postby bricakes » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:53 pm

But thats not the case...

One day on Halloween night, 3 animals named Ron, Honey and Caramel went out for trick-or-treating.

At the end of Hollow Street, they discovered the woods.

Caramel dared Ron to go into the woods, Ron took up the challenge and walked shake-ly into the woods.

Rustles were heard in the trees and bushes, a large fuzzy shadow crept behind him, he looked behind him to see a giant cat ghost, a book and pencil poofed beside them. "Sign this book and you shall have power.." They said, as the book and pencil pushed towards them.

Ron gulped and wrote his signature onto the paper. Once he finished a red wisp of light flashed into one of his eyes, tears rolled down his face as he tried to fight back, the ghost swam into his body while pushing his soul out in the process.

The ghost with their new body looked toward ron, smiling widely.

"W-wheres my powers? And why did you steal my body!" Ron squeaked in fear.

"Huhu.. Guess your not as smart as i thought..and it was a trick! And no matter what you do, you're NEVER getting your body BACK!" The ghost laughed, then vanished into the woods.

Ron ran back to his friends, he tried telling them what happened but no avail, as they cannot hear him, he ran into town roaming the streets as tears continued rolling down his face.
bricakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me