Melodie Trick or Treating

"Melodie Trick or Treating" by Kruxly

Dressup entry

Melodie Trick or Treating

Postby Kruxly » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:26 am

*°♥| Melodie |♥°*

Story:

Melodie had gone all out on this years outfit, she planned to be a sailor.. with a twist.. she had everything prepared. Her sailors outfit, werewolf mask, contacts and body paint lay strewn across her bed in a semi organized fashion.
Glancing to the clock she gasped, only an hour until she had to be ready!
Quickly she started gathering her things and went into the bathroom, she pulled on the sailors dress and stuck her head into the mask making sure to tuck it in enough so it looked like her own head. She donned the sailors hat and put the large contacts over the masks eyes. She was still able to see through them though which was perfect, she loved the finished look and took a few moments to admire her creation in the mirror which caused her mind to wander dreamily.
The loud shrill of the doorbell broke her daydream, frantically she picked up her treat bag and dashed to the door, outside were her friends Darkness and Ramsey Crow, they were brothers and neighbors to Melodie.
They cawed at her in greeting and flapped their wings.

"You look great Melodie!" Darkness spluttered, admiring her weird werewolf outfit

"She looks like a wolf in a dress you mean" Ramsey huffed

"Hey atleast she made the effort, we're not wearing outfits" Darkness retorted

Melodie ignored their scuffle and smiled
"Thanks Dark and hey, you're right on time! Lets head off before all the treats are scoffed up!" Melodie grinned and scampered off down the street, wagging her three stripy tails behind her with the two birds flying over head looking for the best houses to go to for their halloween candy.
Melodie trotted up to the next house and rang the doorbell calling out loudly the words
"Trick or Treat!"
Kruxly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me