Halloween Adopt 4 &5 by muttgirl310

Based on Click to view
Artist muttgirl310 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Halloween Adopt 4 &5

Postby muttgirl310 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:13 pm

These two are a package deal! Therefore they will require a little more than the other adopts.
In order to "win" these over you need to submit 2 candycorn (it will only be removed from your bank if you win) and fill out the form. Looking for creativity and detail into their relationship together!

(These two are siblings and therefore cannot breed with one another)

The Angel is interested in seeing stories about how they have grown up together!
The devil is interested in how they are perceived and how they act around eachother!

Extras and Prettying up is allowed and encouraged!

Last edited by muttgirl310 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Adopt 4 &5

Postby -chirp- » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:39 am

Wip in story's

Username: Brandy6
Names: Angel, Frost; Devil, Magma
Story's:
Angel; Wow, ok, where do I even start, God, well let's start from the beginning. When the two of the hatched, Frost came out first, which was a good thing I might add, but Magma couldn't brake his shell/egg so Frost had to help him, and if I'm being honest, Magma could of died if he didn't get out. Oh, and then there was that time when they where two year old, that Magma had this stick with a carving on it and then he lost it, so him and Frost took TWO days to find it, but the worst part was that it was broken in two when they did. Then there was that one time when they went to preschool Frost peed herself because she was to scarred, then Magma went behind her and scarred her again! Oh! The first day of Elementary, now that was a good one! They were both nervous, of course they were, but they wouldn't show it, but then this one pup came up to them and smiled! Magma, being Magma, stuck his tongue out, and Frost just smiled sweetly at the pup, who's name is lost in history. So, once when they were both in middle school, Frost had a boyfriend who was really nice, at least that's what everyone thought, but one day Magma was wondering where his sister went, she was gone for three hours, so he went looking for her. When he finally found her, she and her boyfriend were fighting, and just when her boyfriend was about to strike out at her, Magma jumped in front of Frost and took the blow for her, he then stoud up for her and forced her boyfriend to leave. Magma didn't ask about what happened to Frost he only comforted her.

Devil; Their a good pair, but can have their disagreements and fights or arguments. Like once when they were about, 4 or 5, they got into a fight about what color was better, black or white, and every now and then they'll still fight about it. They both stick up for each other in times of need, and they're usually found by each other's side. Even though Magma won't admit it, he loves his sister, and Frost loves him back no matter what he does.

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Halloween Adopt 4 &5

Postby muttgirl310 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:21 am

Brandy6 wrote:Wip in story's

Username: Brandy6
Names: Angel, Frost; Devil, Magma
Story's:
Angel; Wow, ok, where do I even start, God, well let's start from the beginning. When the two of the hatched, Frost came out first, which was a good thing I might add, but Magma couldn't brake his shell/egg so Frost had to help him, and if I'm being honest, Magma could of died if he didn't get out. Oh, and then there was that time when they where two year old, that Magma had this stick with a carving on it and then he lost it, so him and Frost took TWO days to find it, but the worst part was that it was broken in two when they did. Then there was that one time when they went to preschool Frost peed herself because she was to scarred, then Magma went behind her and scarred her again! Oh! The first day of Elementary, now that was a good one! They were both nervous, of course they were, but they wouldn't show it, but then this one pup came up to them and smiled! Magma, being Magma, stuck his tongue out, and Frost just smiled sweetly at the pup, who's name is lost in history. So, once when they were both in middle school, Frost had a boyfriend who was really nice, at least that's what everyone thought, but one day Magma was wondering where his sister went, she was gone for three hours, so he went looking for her. When he finally found her, she and her boyfriend were fighting, and just when her boyfriend was about to strike out at her, Magma jumped in front of Frost and took the blow for her, he then stoud up for her and forced her boyfriend to leave. Magma didn't ask about what happened to Frost he only comforted her.

Devil; Their a good pair, but can have their disagreements and fights or arguments. Like once when they were about, 4 or 5, they got into a fight about what color was better, black or white, and every now and then they'll still fight about it. They both stick up for each other in times of need, and they're usually found by each other's side. Even though Magma won't admit it, he loves his sister, and Frost loves him back no matter what he does.

These siblings are all yours! Take care of them!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some