Based on Click to view
Artist serotonin. [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Luxiats Nursery

Postby serotonin. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:52 am

What is a Luxiat? wrote:A Luxiat is an owl-like dragon, carrying features of both species. They're naturally compassionate creatures, ranging in size from around the size of a boxer to the size of a german shepherd. Partially domesticated, they're not always kept as pets, but it's not uncommon for them to find a happy home in the hands of skilled owners!
Last edited by serotonin. on Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery Rules

Postby serotonin. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:33 am

last update 10/25/17
updates will always be in blue
All Luxiats are property of Wrathia and the Founders and can be revoked and resold at any point in time if you are found to be in violation of the rules. If banned, all customs will be voided/deleted.

Rules
  • Each user is currently only allowed to participate in one breeding per month, and is allowed to claim any number of babies from the litter.
  • Each Luxiat is only allowed to have three total batches over the course of their lifetime. This limit is subject to being raised in the future.
  • Luxiats must be grown before they can be bred, and cannot breed with relatives.
  • Pre-growths are allowed. It’s up to each owner to find/request that their batch be grown.
  • Luxiats can grow after two weeks.
  • Luxiats must be owned (or grown) for ten days before they can be bred.
  • If there is evidence of guilt tripping or drama between ownership over a batch that is unresolved for a certain span of time, the batch in question will be revoked and either publicly readopted or have their fates chosen by staff.
  • It's up to the nursery artist's discretion to decline a batch if it proves too complex/incompatible.
  • Twins/triplets are allowed, just state that you want similar designs in the form. (You must purchase a dice potion to guarantee a roll of two kits for twins.)
  • All permissions must be through ChickenSmoothie private messages (or a screenshot of a forum post). No off-site permissions will be accepted in any circumstance.
  • You may request a specific artist group but if another group or artist picks up the batch, you can't cancel it because you are unhappy with the artist choice. They were all selected based on a certain standard and will all do a beautiful job. If you have a personal issue with the artist, PM Wrathia with your concerns.
  • Any evidence of disrespect or immaturity toward the above rules can and will result in a strike and a temporary ban from the nursery that can turn permanent if issues persist.
  • You may not contact your artist, or artist group, on the status of a batch less than 30 days old (from the time the artist picked up the batch.) Contacting an artist before this point regarding the batch will result in a strike, leading up to and including a ban from the nursery.

Staff Rules
  • Personal Batches cannot be completed until every selected batch is done, and you must have done a minimum of two batches in the month before you can post the personal batch.
  • Personal batch rolls are to be done by a Founder.
  • All legendary and event rare rolls are to be done by a Founder, and include proof of the positive rolls.
  • the occasional (no more than one for every fifty batches) abandoned batch can be made-
    An original design made on the baby lines- But if they're overdone they will be declined altogether. No more than two kits in an abandoned batch.
Last edited by serotonin. on Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby serotonin. » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:18 pm

Here you can purchase items to use in your batches. They can be purchased with dA points or C$
All payments for the batch are due to the artist that has drawn the batch as soon as it is complete. You cannot 'claim' a batch until payment has been received.

• Please state whether you're purchasing the potions or if it's coming from your inventory

• mutation direct inheritance
    only guarantees the roll for one kit per potion
    • uc | 2c$
    • rare | 3 c$
  • color additive
    You must provide an exact hex code in the form. You cannot specify anything other than the color.
    • 1 color | 3c$
    • 2 colors | 6 c$
  • color removal
    You must provide exactly which color you want removed. You cannot specify where it should be removed from; IE "I want the blue removed only from the eyes." It's up to the artist's discretion.
    • 1 color | 3 c$
    • 2 colors | 6 c$
  • mutation removal
    Guarantees only one kit will not inherit a mutation. Can also be used on adult Luxiats, or applied to a growth.
    Can only be used if the artist of the original is still active and has access to the original lines, or has access to add others to the lines; otherwise it will be done as a 'growth', 'change', or 'transfer', and be under a separate cover.

• 1 mutation | 6 c$
    • 2 mutation | 8 c$
  • 'dice' potion
    determines number of kit to be made. Three kit potions are an event-specific item.
    • 1 | 3 c$
    • 2 | 6 c$

Event Specific Items

These items are only released during certain events, sales, or otherwise limited release only.

to be revealed during future events
Last edited by serotonin. on Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luxiat Traits

Postby serotonin. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:05 am

Luxiats can inherit traits in a few different ways.
  • Directly purchased
    • Directly purchased traits are bought through potions, and are guaranteed to be applied to a single kit of the batch. If you want all of the kits in the batch to have it, you must purchase a potion for each kit.
  • Inherited from parents
    • Inherited traits are given a chance to be inherited from the parents, based on the percentages above. It's the most direct way to get kits with traits, and never costs anything (unless you wish to increase the number of rolls done, which can be purchased through a potion.)
  • Evolution
    • Evolved traits are done by random chance. If the kit rolls for an evolved trait, it's up to the artist's discretion what that trait is. Traits can be removed with a special trait removal potion.
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nursery Codes

Postby serotonin. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:58 am

Reminders:
  • List whether or not you're purchasing potions, or they're coming from your inventory.
  • All breeding permissions must come from ChickenSmoothie Private Messages (or forum messages) only. Other websites or messaging platforms are not accepted, unless in special circumstances.
  • List all other offspring of the Luxiats. If you don't, your form may be declined.
  • Include whether you want any Legendary and Ultra Rare traits to be rolled for (If applicable)
  • Include the artist group.
  • Link to the original adoption page (or growth page).

For Luxiats only owned by you:
Code: Select all
[url]Parent One[/url]
Previous Batch:
Children:
[list]
[*] hex codes (list all)[/list]

[url]Parent Two[/url]
Previous Batch:
Children:
[list]

Potions:
Artist Group:

For Luxiats owned by you and one other person:
Code: Select all
[url]Parent One[/url]
Previous Batch:
Children:
[list]

[url]Parent Two[/url]
[url]Parent Two's Owner[/url]
Previous Batch:
Children:
[list]

[url]Permission Screenshot (Chickensmoothie only)[/url]
Potions:
Artist Group:

serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Luxiats Nursery

Postby serotonin. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:58 am

The Nursery is now open for posting!
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:35 am

mark
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:31 am

Parent One
Previous Batch: N/A
Children: N/A
  • #ce6e41
  • #d6973a
  • #41311d
  • #271d11
  • #fefefe
  • #fbce46
  • #fed149
  • #e2cde5

Parent Two
  • #def8ed
  • #00af63
  • #aebfb8
  • #c3e2d5
  • #afc0b9
  • #7f8d87
  • #c2e2d4
  • #c9e7da
  • #c2e1d4
  • #8d9a95

Potions: N/A
Artist Group: I was told the groups are still being made, so , anyone with free time? <3
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fab!. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:42 am

lumy wrote:Parent One
  • #ce6e41
  • #d6973a
  • #41311d
  • #271d11
  • #fefefe
  • #fbce46
  • #fed149
  • #e2cde5

Parent Two
  • #def8ed
  • #00af63
  • #aebfb8
  • #c3e2d5
  • #afc0b9
  • #7f8d87
  • #c2e2d4
  • #c9e7da
  • #c2e1d4
  • #8d9a95

Potions: N/A
Artist Group: I was told the groups are still being made, so , anyone with free time? <3

hi ! im taking your batch, and you rolled one baby !
she/her - lesbian - artist
- it took a long time to discover who i really was -
twitter - deviantart - toyhouse
fab!.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me