"." by DizzyGlitchez

Dressup entry

Postby DizzyGlitchez » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:19 am

Once upon a time, there was a fox called Skyer. She loved flowers and used a flower crown as a Halloween costume. That was only one thing, but still worked for trick-or-treats. She got a lot of candy in the night. Until in the 31st October night, a scientist made a creature, but it ended up going out to the city. "Oh god, this can't be good... It was just going to be a experiment!" The scientist, starting to get worried, said.
Skyer took a break to play some Tessie (just a imaginary videogame that just exists on the story) and then continued to trick-or-treat.
When Skyer was about to knock at a door, the creature touched the fox 2 times, and then 'hugged' her eyes, not letting her see.
Skyer tried to walk around, but the blue creature blinded her. She started to walk to the right, the known path to the Haunted Forest, and everyone, thinking the creature is her pet, said things along the lines of "Wow, she's pretty brave!". She entered the Haunted Forest. "Get out of me, you monster!" She said, growling. When Skyer dropped her candy bag, the creature stopped closing her vision, and started to eat the candy. Skyer started to see again, and she was in the haunted forest. "Hey! You better stop eating my candy!" Skyer said to the creature. The creature, then, caught some candy and hugged her eyes again.

Wonder what happens next?
Wait for the next part! :D
Fun fact: The only item that isn't from this halloween is the blue monster.
DizzyGlitchez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me