Fading Hope

"Fading Hope" by KittayKattz

Dressup entry

Fading Hope

Postby KittayKattz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Everything was black. Ravena couldn't see anything, she could only hear faint weeping and the sound of a roaring fire, yet they seemed so distant. She struggled to remember what had happened- her memories seemed to be slipping away. She grabbed at them, hoping to pull out something important. The fire.
"No!" Ravena said, thought she couldn't truly speak and nobody could hear her. "SkullFlame! Where are you?"
She knew it was hopeless- SkullFlame had survived, and she was all alone. She could only picture the horrified look on his face as he watched everything he loved burn. Neither of them knew how it happened- everything had been perfectly fine just moments before. But then she remembered something- someone.
Her memories were still slowly slipping away, yet Ravena still remembered who she had seen moments before the fire started- SkullFlame's younger brother, DarkStar. She never saw him much, but every time she did DarkStar seemed jealous of his older brother. And now the pieces of the puzzle were slowly being put into place.
Suddenly, Ravena heard footsteps coming from somewhere. Everything was still black- she wondered where exactly she was. She closed her eyes, hoping to get some rest. Yet she couldn't help but wonder if the footsteps were SkullFlame, coming to grieve for Ravena.
Soon after, the darkness had gone. She was in the cemetery, but something was different. She wasn't herself- both in looks and personality. All her memories had vanished- it was as if the only word she knew was "Revenge". She sensed DarkStar nearby, in the darkness of Nightfall Forest. She flew as fast as she could, giving DarkStar just enough time to turn around with a look of horror on his face.
KittayKattz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me