Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Adoptable - Candy Corn Halloween Themed by Metski

Artist Metski [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptable - Candy Corn Halloween Themed

Postby Metski » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 am

Heyo! I felt like doing something Halloween themed, to get Octobers event off to a good start!
If you want to adopt this fella you have to fill out a form, and maybe offer some halloween candy for this trickster.

:twisted:

A little about the adopt:

This treat right here is a new species that I´ve been working on! They´re nothing speciel, but i wanted to work with the features that komainu, or shishi, statues implement on their guardian deities. So while they´re inspired by those great protectors,
they also have a bit of a twist!
This particular tasty goodie is the protector of a small wayward spirit, contained in a glass sphere.

Adopting It:

To adopt this spooky creature what you hade to do is fill out this form!
[And send some event candy in a trade]
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]What is the wayward spirit like [Personality] ?:[/b]
[b]What is the candy corn like [Personality] ?:[/b]
[b]What is their aesthetic? [If wanted you can do a moodboard!][/b]
[b]Link your offering to the candy god [Give me some candy in a trade plz]:[/b]
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable - Candy Corn Halloween Themed

Postby WolfWinter » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:29 am

Name: Hallow Gluceren
What is the wayward spirit like [Personality] ?: It is very curious about the world and is prone to wandering off when not contained. It is quite childish, really. Including the tantrums. Have you ever seen a spirit throw such a tantrum?
What is the candy corn like [Personality] ?: Hallow is very calm. He loves candy corn, Halloween, and fluffy kittens. No one knows why he loves kittens so much, and cats. He can often be found wandering around outdoors if it isn't too warm out. THese outdoor excursions are mainly to help sate the spirit's curiosity.
What is their aesthetic? [If wanted you can do a moodboard!] He prefers soothing warm colors. Nothing too bright, or flashy. Everything must flow together peacefully, and calmly. Cool colors are fine, but they must flow smoothly with everything else, otherwise they are just a nuisance visually.
Link your offering to the candy god [Give me some candy in a trade plz]: Here is my offering
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable - Candy Corn Halloween Themed

Postby Metski » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:04 pm

WolfWinter wrote:Name: Hallow Gluceren
What is the wayward spirit like [Personality] ?: It is very curious about the world and is prone to wandering off when not contained. It is quite childish, really. Including the tantrums. Have you ever seen a spirit throw such a tantrum?
What is the candy corn like [Personality] ?: Hallow is very calm. He loves candy corn, Halloween, and fluffy kittens. No one knows why he loves kittens so much, and cats. He can often be found wandering around outdoors if it isn't too warm out. THese outdoor excursions are mainly to help sate the spirit's curiosity.
What is their aesthetic? [If wanted you can do a moodboard!] He prefers soothing warm colors. Nothing too bright, or flashy. Everything must flow together peacefully, and calmly. Cool colors are fine, but they must flow smoothly with everything else, otherwise they are just a nuisance visually.
Link your offering to the candy god [Give me some candy in a trade plz]: Here is my offering

All yours Wolf! c:
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me