Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

purple potions by Dreamie

Artist Dreamie [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
45 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

purple potions

Postby Dreamie » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:40 pm

'tis the season ?? i don't celebrate halloween, but y'know it comes around and it's mentioned all year round, a lot. ahaha, but, actUally this was for a math project. well, the character was from the project ?? but. because i actually sorta liked the concept of the character, i kinda drew art of her. i thought she n her cat were cute.

ok the timer is off? i like playing around n whatever because oekaki is somewhat fun ?? plus,, i just needed time to just draw and scribble for fun, honestly. aand, oh shoot i forgot the bottom shelf. i'll fill it,, soon with like ,,, stuff. but, right now it's like 2:30 somethin am. i should sleep or ,,, do some more school work? i'm so tired and ,,, rambly. thank the hiveswap act 1 original soundtrack,,, because that's all i listened to while drawing this. if you read this all,,,, thank you, you didn't have to. i just lovee rambling & i know it's annoying so-- sorry.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: purple potions

Postby cerulean blue » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:40 pm

love this~

Determind to complete
    wishlist, 1 page to go!
    Help is appreciated - please
    send trades/suggestions!
cerulean blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:06 am

ȶrinpin wrote:
    love this~

aaa-- thank you !! <:
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnkittenz » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:52 am

Ok this might be my favorite drawing ever? It's so detailed, the color scheme is beautiful, and it's so unique! i'm crying it's so nice
𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕟
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dawn 19
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Emo <3
User since 2017 I still check in occasionally
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pets without a group are up for trade and so are “ my pets <3” but am slightly pickier

Dawnkittenz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:09 am

Dawnkittenz wrote:Ok this might be my favorite drawing ever? It's so detailed, the color scheme is beautiful, and it's so unique! i'm crying it's so nice

oh? my?? thank you ! ah, you're rlly sweet !!
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:27 am

There's so much about this drawing that I love! The purple color scheme is wonderful, the details in the background are perfect, the cat is wonderfully adorable, the character is also super cute! The art style is extremely lovely and gives me a nostalgic sort of feel? It is an amazing drawing! Great job!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:52 am

Error wrote:
    There's so much about this drawing that I love! The purple color scheme is wonderful, the details in the background are perfect, the cat is wonderfully adorable, the character is also super cute! The art style is extremely lovely and gives me a nostalgic sort of feel? It is an amazing drawing! Great job!

woah, aaa, that's super kind of you ?! i don't know what else to say but, thank you ! i'm glad the scheme & style looks nice,, because i was just kinda experimenting w/ it ?? and honestly, i cannot just be persistent with one art style, gosh. and i'm glad that the details are liked-- i tried to portray some stuff abt the characters with the background details;; aha-- thank you, again !!
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me