Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kalon Color-in Thingie by Sheer

Based on Click to view
Artist Sheer [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon Color-in Thingie

Postby Sheer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:03 am

I was in kind of a doodlish mood so I made this. :')
Anyway I really need to save for a thing so I thought I'd jump on the Halloween bandwagon even further and make this little cutie!
So a couple of things~
- The lines were made for Kalons but there is no reason that you couldn't use them for any species you want! Just make sure not to create any new Kalons/other closed species on these lines (Basically only color in existing designs that belong to you please and thank you! xD)
- I forgot to separate the tail lines while merging layers so you'll have to erase it yourself sorry! ;o; The tail color is at least on a separate layer than the body color! oTL I fixed it. ;o;
- The eyelashes can be removed if you don't like them. c:
- I'd prefer that you keep my signature though of course you can move it around if it's in the way. :')
- Once added you can make as many of these as you want. c: (Though please refrain from making them for others who haven't bought the lines/adding other people under a cover unless they're just coloring it for you! ;o; )

- Last but not least just send 25 points to my DA right here~ (Make sure to leave your CS username under the "Include a message" part so I know who's who) and post on this forum then I will make sure to add you! ^^
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me