Radioactive Keemu (#1) by Briarlight

Based on Click to view
Artist Briarlight [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Radioactive Keemu (#1)

Postby Briarlight » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:31 am

Radioactive keemu!

If you wish to adopt this keemu, you are required to write a short story about how this keemu became radioactive!

Code: Select all
[b]I want this keemu![/b]
Username:
Name of keemu:
story:

Deadline october 25th
Wow, its been forever since I was on here last
Briarlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Radioactive Keemu (#1)

Postby kyoko » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:07 pm

I want this keemu!
Username: Owlscutie
Name of keemu: Toxic
story:
Toxic was an adventurous Keemu; loved to run around his mom's backyard pretending to find gold and rubies. He always had a great attitude and was very supportive. He loved to make videos for his channel, which had millions of fans. He loved each and every one of them.

One day, when he was recording a video, he found an abandoned factory. Toxic reads out the visible signs: "Do not enter! Hazard!" he reads. He decided to go inside and investigate. Suddenly, he finds a waterfall, but it's not water... it's this weird green color.. like slime. "Cool!" He glances at the ooze, then proceeds to jumping in. Suddenly, he feels weird. Not the kind of weird you usually feel when you embarrass yourself in front of your crush, nor the kind of weird you feel when you enter a new school. A new kind of weird, like shocks on his fur, suddenly changing his fur color from a beautiful teal to a light pink. His markings changed from a magenta to the color of the ooze; a pistachio green. His eye sockets change from a white to a yellow, yet his pupils stay the same. He gets out and looks for the towel in his backpack, and dries off. As he looks to his new fur color, he shows his fans in the video. Though many claim the video was fake, the video was as real as it can get.
kyoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me