Artist PastelCupid [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Alixan Customs and Hm's

Postby PastelCupid » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Image Image Image Image

Hello and welcome to the custom shop!
this is where you can buy yourself a custom slot or hand in your honorable mentions for your own custom Alixan!
Each come with a price for cs pets or C$ pets if you want to buy one, you pay me and for exchange you get a custom bean.
you can get a artist to make it or you may be added to make it yourself.
please make sure to specify what you're buying or what edits.
now please have fun <3

Image Image Image Image

Custom prices:

Alixan with unlimited Neutral edits such as minor hair edits and tail fur edits, pupil edits and teeth edits = 5 2013 and older rares

Alixan with unlimited Common edits such as Hair edits past the jaw line, fur edits, tongue edits and eyes edits = 10 recent rares, 7 2013 rares, 5 2010 rares and older or a very rare

Alixan with unlimited Uncommon edits such as Horn edits, shrunken body, longer legs, tail edits and ear edits = 15 recent rares, 9 2013 rares, 7 2010 and older rares or two very rares

Alixan with unlimited Rare edits such as Female able to have horns, no horns at on on either gender, skeleton or under fur and skin showing and no fur at all = name your price on recent rares, 15 older rares or 3 very rares

Alixan with unlimited Ultra rare edits such as Halos, missing limbs, extra limbs, able to change body color, able to change shape or form and tiny wings = name your price and 5 or 4 very rares

Alixan with Legendary edits such Magical powers, rocks and gems and any type of object emerged on them, wings, no limbs and mouthtails or mouth stomachs are not purchasable at the current time.

Alixan alone with no edits is just 3 random rares and separate edits cost 2 rares each, regardless the rarity.

Image Image Image Image

Honorable mention system:

5 Honorable mentions: A Alixan with two common edit and unlimited under
10 Honorable mentions: A Alixan with four common edits
15 Honorable mentions: A Alixan with two uncommon edits
20 honorable mentions: A Alixan with four uncommon edits
25 honorable mentions: A Alixan with two rare edits
30 honorable mentions: A Alixan with four ultra rare edits
40 and over honorable mentions: A Alixan with unlimited ultra rare and under edits
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me