13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Luka A'dulain

Postby Karmel » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:16 pm

Edits:
      Standard Shine
      Common Hair, Tail, Longer Fur
      Uncommon Ears
      Rare Horns, Halo

Queen Irene of Arlasia had for many years been unable to produce an heir to the throne, putting King Roland's successor into question. There were rumors that his deceitful sister Eliza would take his place should anything happy to the reigning monarch and the whispering rooted fear within the people of the kingdom. Eventually it was decided by the royal family that they were to adopt a young commoner child named Luka. According to the laws, an adopted child of the current ruler was thereby placed hierarchically above any other relative of the crown, but lower than that of a biological heir. The fear of the people was put to rest when Luka was named heir apparent, and more so when a few years later Queen Irene finally had a daughter named Yvette.

Despite the circumstances, Luka was never bitter toward his adopted sister. In fact, he was elated to learn that he would not have to rule the kingdom himself. Instead he devoted his waking hours to the care and protection of Yvette whom he cherished deeply. He set his sights on a position within the royal military and trained hard for the title of commander as he grew. Nowadays most people note him for his carefree attitude and joking habits. Though he has proved himself a fierce warrior, it's hard to see it beyond the big smiles and constant laughter.
Karmel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me