Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Monochrome Dragons! V.1 by Zer0 the Her0

Artist Zer0 the Her0 [gallery]
Time spent 10 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Monochrome Dragons! V.1

Postby Zer0 the Her0 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:54 am

Welcome traveller...

You see a large black and white dragon in front of you. But its eyes seem... Odd. They're not black OR white! They're a charming crimson colour. The dragon seems friendly, looking at you with gentle eyes. "My name is Monochrome." The dragon spoke, her voice was gentle as well. "I am the mascot of the Monochrome Dragon adoptions. I will be in charge of everything." You nod and look around, you see nothing else but her. There'll be things coming soon, as well as adventures and such.

About "Monochrome Dragons"

Monochrome Dragons are a special breed. They're all black and white, but something makes them unique; their eyes. But what about their eyes that makes them so special? They can come in other colours than black and white. Like Monochrome's eyes, for example. Her eyes are a dark red.

Appearance/Basic

•Big, long, and strong bodies
•Long claws that easily tear through tough scales
•Medium length necks
•Can have spikes/spines
•Can be either black or white, rare features can be found
•They usually have horns, although some don't. This can be pretty rare.
•Certain dragons may have swirls on their wings, underbelly, etc. Sometimes they only appear during night or day. (Like Monochrome)
•Their eye colours are not black or white. Black and white eyes are actually rarer.

Habitat

Their habitat is in the world of Soiren, (沿い連, meaning "Along the line") a twisted land of black and white. The only traces of colour in this realm are the dragon's eyes. This habitat is relatively warm in some places, the volcanoes and deserts are the hottest places in this realm. The coldest part of this realm? Possibly the tundra as it gets very, very cold. The mountains and the coastline are debatable as they get warmer and colder at certain times of the year.

Personality

Their personalities are usually known only by their owners. They're usually calm and collective, happily caring for their young. Swimming in rivers is another option they have as they are actually really good swimmers. When up for adoption and such, anyone can try to win one of these dragons. They'll have to write the name, gender, and personality of the dragon. Although there are times in which the dragon has a gender already.

Diet

These dragons eat as they'd wish, mostly seafood and meat. Plants are something they don't always eat as they are usually used as medicines and such. Hatchlings like to nibble on just about anything. It helps with their teeth, especially if they chew on metal, which they actually like.

Genes

Very common genes: Any light shade of any colour, no design on body. (WIP)
Common genes: Basic eye colours; default red, default blue, etc. Small spines/spikes, a few body marks, white dragon, black claws (WIP)
Uncommon genes: Darker eye colours, medium spines/spikes, head spikes, scars, black dragon, black underbelly, white underbelly (layered) White claws (WIP)
Rare genes: Swirls (permanent) Crazy body designs, black or white eyes, multi coloured eyes, both eyes different colours, mixed colours; hints of grey on any part of the body, plated underbellies, multi coloured underbellies; mainly black and white, no horns, head spikes/horns. (WIP)
Very Rare genes: Gemstone coloured eyes, swirls that are visible at certain times, eastern dragon ears, side spikes/line things. (WIP)
Legendary genes: Unknown... For now

Rules

You may have up to 5 dragons at this time. You may add 2 more slots for 1C$ As I will be making them frequently with the help of my dragon, Monochrome.
You can breed your dragons, they will have a one week wait, however. (You need a breeding potion for this, everything is a WIP)
Please no begging for someone else's dragon if it was one you wanted and such, I can make you a custom... With a Black Ticket (WIP)
A Legendary Ticket will automatically give your dragon two legendary genes. These will be a little pricy, no more than an old(ish)
rare or around 6C$
No claiming the line art and such as yours
There will be more rules added soon, please keep checking in for more updates. ^^

News

Welcome to the news section! :D
There is no available news at the moment, please check in again later~

Store

Welcome to the store, in here will be multiple items that can be used for the following: Breeding, customization, etc.

So, what's available right now?

Nothing here... We're still working on it ^^

Everything is still WIP!

Note: The dragon presented is my dragon, Monochrome. Please do not ask to adopt her as she is our mascot. And I do promise to make another version of this adoptable~ ^^

Last bumped by Zer0 the Her0 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:54 am.
My Birthday is September12~
Soll!
Alioso!The Queen's Shadow!
Bassy!
Zer0 the Her0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me