Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Amethyst Pillowtail by -Austria

Based on Click to view
Artist -Austria [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Amethyst Pillowtail

Postby -Austria » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:12 am

xxxxxxxssHey peeps, this is my first adoptable so sorry if it's kinda bad :P It's based off an amethyst:
xxxxxssssssssssImage
Edits:
I decided to change the
fur on the jawline just
because

secetmessagesecretmessagesecretmessagesecreEnd date: October 11

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by -Austria on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Closing my account! I'm not accepting any more trades since it took hours to go through them all, sorry. The rest of the pets are going to the pound.
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yunjin » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:16 am

Username: XxPawlinexX
Name: Violet
Bio: She's quiet and doesn't really talk much. However, she has a friend who she is really close to. This is the only person that Violet really trusts, and the only ones she'll share her thoughts, feelings, and secrets with. This pillow tail is a huge introvert and is very shy around people in general, even if she's known them for a while. One thing she's afraid of is falling from a great height. However, she does love taking a warm bath and soaking in bubbles >.<
Yunjin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amethyst Pillowtail

Postby WolfOfTheYear » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:53 am

Username: WolfOfTheYear
Name: Oliwin (Peridot in Polish)
Bio: She is very shy around most, but around her best friend Safir, she is very talkative and just can't stop talking to him, though that may have something to do with the fact that she maybe sorta kind likes him a lot. She is very insecure and cares what everyone thinks of her, though Safir tries to convince her otherwise. She can be very serious and fierce when the situation calls for it, but is usually very relaxed and fun loving. She absolutely adores any form of art whether it be drawing, singing, dancing, painting, you name it! She especially loves drawing, and it will always hold a special place in her heart, for reasons unknown. She is quite the sneaky Pillowtail, and is always slinking off to some party or something to get others to think she's cool or something of the like. She absolutely cannot stand when others are being rude, and will not back down from a fight if someone is being bullied
I'm just a lonely Slytherin who loves dogs and horses
My little brother is xXGalaxy_GamingXx
WolfOfTheYear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S-S-Sweets » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:03 pm

Res!
Username:
Name:
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Username: Dreamlight
Name: Amethyst
Bio: Amethyst is one know for her kindness and friendliness. Though she may seem soft on the outside she I surely strong on the inside like an Amethyst. So don’t get on her bad side cause she can be tough. Her voice is gentle and sweet and shy can be shy at first but once you get to know her she opens up to you. She loves music and enjoys singing. She is very carefree most times but if she ever gets stressed it’s hard for her to overcome it some times. Overall she is sweet but a bit sensitive at times.

EEK When I saw this pillowtail I loved it. I love purple!!! This palette made my heart melt! Good luck to everyone!
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Austria » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:20 am

Dreamlight wrote:Username: Dreamlight
Name: Amethyst
Bio: Amethyst is one know for her kindness and friendliness. Though she may seem soft on the outside she I surely strong on the inside like an Amethyst. So don’t get on her bad side cause she can be tough. Her voice is gentle and sweet and shy can be shy at first but once you get to know her she opens up to you. She loves music and enjoys singing. She is very carefree most times but if she ever gets stressed it’s hard for her to overcome it some times. Overall she is sweet but a bit sensitive at times.

EEK When I saw this pillowtail I loved it. I love purple!!! This palette made my heart melt! Good luck to everyone!

After much thought, I have decided to make you my winner! I think the description fits her very well :)
Thank you everyone for entering!
Closing my account! I'm not accepting any more trades since it took hours to go through them all, sorry. The rest of the pets are going to the pound.
-Austria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:59 pm

EEEEEEK! Thank you so so very much! Great job to everyone else! Thank you! :D
Jippy