Based on Click to view
Artist booklover789 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Special Custom

Postby booklover789 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:59 am

Approved by Snowseph on 10/8/2017.

Type 4 Fur - Fluffy Ears - "White Noise" Eyes - No Eye Whites - Custom Changing Tail - Changing Special Paint

The tail always stays a cloud, but it changes in color and ability due to the wolf's emotional state. The paint also changes due to the wolf's emotional state.

His range of vision is a bit blurry - he views everything through a literal manifestation of the medical anomaly Visual Snow or "Visual White Noise." He is not blind, but the anomaly doesn't always help him see properly. Instead, he uses touch and sound to help him deal with the outside world.

He is worshipped as a sort of god, as his paint allows him to control the weather of particular regions of the world where he dwells.
No one knows his gender - it's assumed he's intersex - though he's always used male pronouns. Because of the ambiguity surrounding him, much remains to be known about him. He is merely known as "Storm" to those who know of his existence.

• Default/Normal - Rain Paint - Cloud Color: Grey - Paint Color: Pale Grey - Paint Shape: Raindrops - Paint Texture: Wet and Cold - Additional Notes: His normal, every day mood.
  • Very Sad/Upset - Ice Paint - Cloud Color: Dark Grey - Paint Color: White - Paint Shape: Ice Cubes - Paint Texture: Hard and Icy - Additional Notes: When he gets very sad or overly upset, his paint will naturally change to ice.
  • Joyful/Happy - Snow Paint - Cloud Color: Dark Grey - Paint Color: White - Paint Shape: Snowflakes - Paint Texture: Soft and Chilly - Additional Notes: When he's really feeling euphoric, his paint will naturally change to snow.
  • Angry/Furious - Any Paint - Cloud Color: Solid Dark Grey - Paint Color: Any - Paint Shape: Any - Paint Texture: Any - Additional Notes: While he doesn't get like this often, when he does, you best watch out! If he's feeling angry or furious, he'll choose whatever paint suits his fancy and will unleash a storm unlike any you've seen before. He'll send monsoons of rain or fifty feet of snow on villages who earn his wrath, and will bury his enemies in ice if need be.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups