Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

don't buy a ticket by northy.

• Forum avatar size
Artist northy. [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

don't buy a ticket

Postby northy. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:29 am

i wanted to make myself an avatar, i am probably just going to find a image instead, didn't turn out like i'd hoped, but you get my point. anyone can use this.

these animals have more spindle cells (create bonds between family and friends) than us, elephants, monkeys, and we expect them to live a long happy life in a concreate box after ebing taken away from that family? A tiny tank that is NOTHING compared to the ocean.
i could go on, really i could

i saw some twitter and other social media/forum accounts supporting this obvious cruelty and just needed to vent it out. i feel so passionatly about this and it makes me so upset that people think this is okay. why? Why can't you leave them be???
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: don't buy a ticket

Postby DappleGrey » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:30 am

Yes yes yes yes yes ♥ Completely agree
DappleGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:35 am

DappleGrey wrote:Yes yes yes yes yes ♥ Completely agree

glad to hear it! most people do nowadays due to the truth coming out and more research being done, i was raised to know its wrong, that they are beautiful creatures that are not for our amusement, they're breathtakingly beautiful and i hope to see them in the wild some day (: however some people can't remove the blinkers that are limiting their view.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintey » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:54 am

Those poor animals. I most certainly feel bad for sea life. The ocean is a vast and unexplored place and we put them in a 500 square foot tank :(
Mintey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:59 am

Tunnel bear wrote:Those poor animals. I most certainly feel bad for sea life. The ocean is a vast and unexplored place and we put them in a 500 square foot tank :(

Its just so wrong and i fail to see how people think this is acceptable, its one of the purest forms of exploitation
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me