EDIT LIST::

standard
    --- ears
    --- hair
    --- fur
common
    --- tail
    --- teeth

In times of eld when magic did run rampant in this world, the mages who lived out their lot in life gathered at the Arcaenum - a place of deliberation and study - to address a growing concern. Apostates, while powerful with their hexes, were not physically strong and were quickly being hunted down as the masses grew to fear their gifts. Without means of protecting themselves outside of their staffs and spellbooks, the Arch Mages conferred in this forgotten sanctum, devising a plan to stave off their extermination. They needed a champion to guard them and derail their enemies but no human would lend them their blades, so, naturally, to man's best friend they turned. Taking in only the most stalwart of canine's and infusing them with dragon's blood and aether, the Drakhund's were born. Or, so the story goes. Today, mages and magic are few and far between, as are dragon's that they were supposedly kin to. However one thing is for certain; while the mages may be gone, they still roam and lead quite interesting lives.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]Drak Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Do they like the night?[/b]

Back at it again with the terrible cover image but until I kick off that competition
      I'll have to deal~! I modeled this one off of the classic werewolf for October and I personally like this one a lot.

To adopt this character, tell me whether or not like enjoy nighttime. 300 words maximum.
      END DATE IS TOP OF THE THIRD PAGE OR 10/7
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Drakhund #002

Postby jianwai » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:55 am

username: hanzo.
Drak Name: Jesse
Do they like the night?

Yes and no.

Towards the darker side of liking; there were pleasantries to be found with the gentle sway of a close-knitted pine trees, who have grown for years upon mulched soil, and further to the scent of the pine and mulch-- how pleasant in the ways of uncanny, just as the stench of sweetened rotten meat or burnt embers could be appealing to the sensitive nostrils of a Drakhund. To the way moonlight would cast her veil of luminous glow upon the land, bringing life the appeals of myths and legend, akin to a time not long ago-- to the primeval, the forgotten generations of mistakes.

Now towards the light, when the first tweet of the song birds' reaching ears, to the moment the sky burns with waking passion in hues of pinks and reds near incomprehensible to perceive as anything but a master piece or an ode to living itself. There would always be a breaking point, a lapse from what is or is not considered perfection to a moment, and with that comes the distaste of what is lacking and yet to come. Hatred formed a ball on the tongue, spittle turned toxic and threatened to spat out in lashing to the nearest fellow, only to be swallowed harsh and forced into submission-- for the dawn would depart, the sun would set her head upon a pillow of pine, and Jesse would see the moon high once again.

Yes, there is love for the night, for the moment he would never wish to forget, just as there was hatred for the ending of it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:43 am

bump
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:08 am

username: lumy

Drak Name: Kairoz

Do they like the night?

Kairoz prefers the nighttime due to his ‘draconic ancestry’. Being somehow related to the Black Dragons, he can easily manage himself in the daytime, but he’ll feel better and secure at the night, in middle of all the rocks, caves and trees. He’ll use the daytime to sleep, and at the night he’ll wake up to hunt and to do what he has to do.

He likes to say that the night has a “different smell” than the daytime, something that makes him more powerful and more happy than ever. It’s something ancestral, something that calls him from the deepest places of the earth and rouses him from his sleep , as if someone , some powerful entity was calling to him.

Now being free, Kairoz don’t have a lot of things to do as he had when his master was alive, but he’ll still help the others.

(( as always , sorry for any mistakes, my native language is portuguese, not english :') ))
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:12 pm

username: LEEaboo
Drak Name: Kaine
Do they like the night?
Yes, In the cool whispering shadows of darkness Kaine finds complete comfort and acceptance that of which he can not get from other living creatures. Like Shadows, he moves quick unseen he feels almost invisible but so much more noticed by the nature around him. Upon looking up he pauses to gaze at the magnitude of shimmers of constellations of far away planets and stars. A pitched howl heard in the distance the sweet hoo of the owls all were absolute music to Kaines ears. He layed on the grass imbedded in the thick brush, he could not be seen, he could not be bothered by pestering others and he soon felt relaxation and peace. Ah yes darkness he was quite fond of the night indeed but what intrigued him most was the gold gleaming moon that seemed to trickle down upon the earth with a flow of dim light and mild insanity. Once looked upon he couldn't unfixate his eyes from the ever shining Luna sphere. And there he sat araising the harvest moon and in the night utterly and completely at home.

Attachments
project_1507343876671.gif
project_1507343876671.gif (70.95 KiB) Viewed 107 times
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Good luck to everyone.. and thank you for the opportunity! :D
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:10 am

Sorry for neglecting this!LEEaboo is the winner! Please enjoy your Drakhund!
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:19 am

Yaaaaaay i basically forgot about this lol thank you so much
Saberblush