Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

. by trans

Artist trans [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby trans » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:38 pm

no one talks to me anymore. not even my friends pm, but they're happy pming and texting each other. i dont know what im doing wrong ??? i dont even know what i did or what im doing or WHAT is the problem here. i dont know what im supposed to be doing or how THEY are doing or what they want me to do or what the issue is or ANYTHING,,, i feel like every time i pm someone they try to end the conversation as quick as possible or ignore me completely,,, i dont know what to do because no one will tell me anything. they're perfectly fine pming other people and texting each other and texting their other friends but i just ?? ??? i dont know whats wrong with me ??? no one talks to me i dont understand i hate it i hate it i HATE IT i dont understand no one will tell me why they're doing this i dont even know whats wrong they wont even tell me how they're doing anymore no one wants to talk me and im so tired,,,, i should just delete everything and disappear bc thats what it feels like people want from me!!! they go offline or ignore me or dont want to talk to me or dont tell me anything or only give quick, short answers or simple yes and no's until i stop talking or dont even pretend like they want to talk,,, i feel like im going crazy and my sister keeps making fun of me for talking about it but NO ONE WILL TALK TO ME and if i try they just... id dontk now i dont know they just leave dont care dont want to talk to me ever i dont know!!!!!!! i dont understand ,,, what am i doing wrong ???????????????????????? dwiqjdwiqdj wfine you knwo what nevermind it doesnt matter anymore. im so tired and now im crying dwjqidjwiqdjwqdj..,,, i hate this i hate myselfso much i cant stand myself i wish... i wish i wasnt here anymore. im going to bed. idk. i dont care anymore.
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .

Postby torbie » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:38 pm

i know that feel bro
I am madly in love with a light bulb.