Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Daniel!! by Nannernanner07

Artist Nannernanner07 [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Daniel!!

Postby Nannernanner07 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:26 am

(Still working on this guy)

Daniel
Species: Robot
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 197 Pounds
Birthday: April 16th, 1990
Let-handed or Right-handed?: Ambidextrous
Crush/Spouse: Has a crush on Caleb

Appearance: 5'8'' tall robot, wears a light gray coat, gray jeans, and black boots. Has an eye shaped like an X, other eye is purple with an X shaped pupil. One of his hands is missing, and has wires hanging out of the place where it used to be. It is also charred from the fire that caused it to burn up and fall off.

Backstory: He was created to be a caretaker for a young girl named Lulu, who at the time was 1 year old. Her father was far too busy to take care of her, so he made Daniel and gave him to her as a birthday gift. He was programmed so well that he actually came to life, and was able to express emotions. It was going great until 6 years later his hand caught on fire. He panicked and ended up shutting down and just staring at the flame. Lulu's father put out the fire, but Lulu was so afraid it would happen again, and so she powered him off and had him put in her closet. Even though his power switch was set to off, he wasn't really off. He just couldn't move and was extremely tired, so he could still see and hear, just not move or speak. Every night for 6 years, Daniel would hear Lulu say things along the lines of "Dad? What if Daniel comes out of the closet?" And so her dad would come into the closet, walk out and tell Lulu that he was off, and couldn't do anything. Being stuck in that closet eventually made him slightly claustrophobic, and later he developed panic disorder. He would have many panic attacks, but what made it worse was the fact he couldn't move or speak. 1 year later he heard Lulu's dad ask Lulu to get something from the closet. He can't remember what it was, but he says that it didn't matter. As Lulu opened the door, he noticed she had a knife in her hand. It turns out she was so afraid of him, she brought a knife to protect herself. After 3 minutes of her searching, a box fell on top of him, pushing him down into the floor. This managed to turn his power switch to on, and so he sat up, and looked at Lulu. She must have been pretty afraid, as she stood there for about 17 seconds. He stood up, and Lulu screamed and slashed into his chest. As an attempt to get her attention, he called out her name. "Lulu! Wait!" He yelled, but she didn't care. With another cut right at his stomach area, he dropped to the floor. Thoughts raced through his mind, most of them were ones like "Is this happening? Did she really just do this? Am I going to die alone in a closet? Am I going to die?" Lulu's father came in the room, and kind of glared at him and then turned to Lulu. As her father argued with her about not being allowed to touch knives, and how it was her fault the box fell and powered him on, he managed to faintly say "H..Help..P-Please.." Her father reached over and flicked his power switch to off, and tossed him back in the closet. 2 years later, her father pulled him out of the closet, and put him on the sidewalk with a free sign. He stayed there for 2 weeks, and one night, Lulu and one of her friends came outside. They were next door neighbors, so they walked over to him pretty quickly. The friend eventually convinced Lulu to power on Daniel by telling her "Don't be ridiculous, it's probably so old it's broken and won't do anything!" They flipped the switch, and Daniel looked at the two for a few seconds, and then stood up and ran like his life depended on it. He ran for about 10 minutes, and stopped at a gas station to rest for the night. In the morning, he worked his way towards a new life, and later on in life, he bought a house. He made new friends, and was really happy, but still missed Lulu. As 14 years passed, he lived a pretty normal life. He sometimes wishes he hadn't decided to run, and thinks he should've stayed in the streets, but no matter what he still likes his life how it is.

Allergies?: None

Fears/Phobias?: Claustrophobia

Mental Disorders/Illnesses?: Moderate Depression, Panic Disorder, possibly Bipolar Disorder

Religion?: None

Weaknesses?: Fire

What do they do when they're in danger?: He tries to run away and hide when in danger, and only fights if he really has to, but isn't good at it

Any special abilities?: He can change to his monster form, but he prefers not to due to it making him extremely weak and tired.

Other?: He was covered with a waterproof sealant, so water doesn't hurt him.

WIP.
Last edited by Nannernanner07 on Sat May 05, 2018 11:38 am, edited 24 times in total.
[☾ “EVERY TOWN ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Freddy Krueger’s #1 fan. Profile’s kind of a wip right now, cut me some slack! Haven’t played in forever haha.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

PRIME TIME!” ☽]┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚
Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daniel!!

Postby Nannernanner07 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Up
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Freddy Krueger’s #1 fan. Profile’s kind of a wip right now, cut me some slack! Haven’t played in forever haha.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nannernanner07 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Up
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nannernanner07 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Up
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nannernanner07 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:24 am

Up
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nannernanner07 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:42 pm

Up
HAS AN ELM STREET!”

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Nanner || She/Her
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Jake Park. ♥
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ✰ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[i]”WELCOME TO

Nannernanner07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups