Based on Click to view
Artist SukarettoYanagi [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Zaila || A Misfortuned Fate || W/ Accessories

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:52 pm

my third Kalon. I am soo excited to own her. I already have so much planned for her.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

username ; SukarettoYanagi
name ; Zaila
gender ; Female
one thing about them no one else knows ;
Now days, Zaila is always on the run, never staying in one place for too long. She takes a miscellaneous jobs in the villages she visits o earn a little bit of money before she moves on. It was not always like this, however. To understand, we must start from the beginning.

The young female was born into a small village of working-class citizens. Her parents were both farmers, and her father would sell their crops in the village's market. It was hard work, and did not pay much, but it was an honest living. She worked alongside her parents in the fields until she reached adulthood, and on the twentieth anniversary of her birth, she struck out on her own to discover her purpose.
The road was more difficult than she had anticipated, and after traveling a few villages over, Zaila decided that, despite her best efforts, perhaps her true purpose lay where her story began. Many months had passed, however, and much had changed. None of it was good. Her birthplace had been ravaged by flames, eaten away by a wildfire. The few who had survived had already dispersed into neighboring villages. Her home in ruins and her parents no where to be found, once again she turned away. This time in search of a place where she belonged.
Zalia stayed in several different villages and a few small bands of travelers, working here and there, however none felt like home. After a few years of simply working her way through life, the young female finally decided to pay the capital a visit to seek employment. The city was huge and bustling. Kalons were running left and right, moving about like worker bees in a hive. It was culture shock for sure. Her first few moments of entering the city were spent simply standing there and gawking at it all.
Quickly enough, however, after being bumped into and snapped at, she began moving. Many business had neatly printed signs in their windows reading "HELP WANTED" in bold, red lettering. Countless places she had entered offering her services, and just as many turned her away. She decided that she would continue looking tomorrow. While looking for a place to bed for the night, she was approached by an elderly lady. The old Kalon was adorned simply, though something about her was off-putting to Zaila.
"Leave the city, young one, lest ill fate befall you." she warned. Taking the woman's words with a grain of salt, Zaila chopped it up to she was crazy. Days later would reveal she should have listened to the fortuneteller's warning.
She continued to search for a job, managing to find a menial labor job to tie her over until she found something better. One day while on the job, she was approached by two officers who requested she come with them. Upon asking what her charges were, she was shocked to hear it was for stealing from the royal family.
Flinging at the officers what was in her shovel, Zaila fled. She was innocent! She had done nothing wrong! But who would believe an outsider? She ran from the capital, seeking temporary refuge in the forest. It was vast, but she knew she would not be getting much sleep. Deciding to rest for only a few hours, knowing the police would be scouring the woods for her, the female kept moving once she had caught her breath.

Zaila now lives a life on the lamb, unable to stay in one place for too long for fear that she will be found and captured. What ever wish had for her life, what ever purpose she had sought, or home she had wanted, is no longer obtainable. It was snatched from her in the blink of an eye. She never speak of her past to anyone or goes into detail about. When asked, she simply tells them that she from a small village far away. It isn't a lie, but it isn't the truth. She keeps moving, choosing to stay in one place or with one group for no longer than a month or two. Her past something no one knows and something she does not speak of. A haunting memory to her it shall remain.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-has had one breeding xxx
-other sleeve is ripped off up the shoulder
-bracelet is only on her right front leg
-accessories otherwise symmetrical
-without accessories

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.