Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Shadow Flitz Nursery by Scei

Based on Click to view
Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shadow Flitz Nursery

Postby Scei » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:39 pm

Breeding wrote:When a flit couple wish to have a child, the parents scour the areas surrounding their home for a small rock. Once the parents have decided on the perfect little stone, each parent cries one drop of tears onto the rock for it to be absorbed. After approximately 10 minutes the stone is engulfed in a dark shadow and is turned a dark black color. the stone will grow for 4 months if well taken care of, it can not become too cold, nor too hot, it must be kept off of cold floors (wild Flitz do this by putting the stone on pelts or furs.) After the 4 months the shadow will soften and a dark colored Flitling will take shape. over the next 24 hours the almost black flitling will lighten and its legs and tail will start to take shape.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1NG9TbEBrR8qjRiuKXDUdoKGZmGwSJ76aH0zFiKsRA6Q/edit?usp=sharing

These rules apply to all users looking to use the Flitz Nursery!
          • All main rules apply.
          • Only post a ticket, when a nursery artist says they are open for Breedings.
          • You must own atleast one of the parents and you must have permission to use the other parent's Flit if posting a slot
          • Permission needs to be a screenshot of the other user agreeing to the breeding.
          • A user can only post a ticket once per two open slots (can not claim a slot two times in a row)
          • A flit must wait 1 month to breed again
          • A standard shadow flit has 4 breeding slots.
          • While flitz do not normally mate for life, it has been seen in a few cases. there at no soulmate perks for this however.
          • You must have the Flit for atleast 1 week before you can breed them.
          • A Flitling can be grown after 4 weeks, however the flitling needs 6 weeks from the creation date before they can breed.
          • Two Flits may not be related in any way to be able to breed. if they do breed by accident the kits will be nulled and will not be considered real Shadow Flitz, they will be Fakes and will not be able to be used in the species. (no matter how beautiful they are.)
          • Even though the parents have a specific trait or marking doesn't mean the Flitling will get that trait or marking
          • PPS Flitlings can not breed, however can have an additional roll for a mutation

Last edited by Scei on Wed May 16, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

How to: Nursery guide

Postby Scei » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:16 pm

Wiiip
Will include:
What is breeding
Why breed?
What is a flitling?
How do I breed?
What happens if there are two users but only one flitling?
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Time to breed!

Postby Scei » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Wiiiiip
Will include: