Based on Click to view
Artist zoocyte [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

adopt dump #5 - tiger mom

Postby zoocyte » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:49 pm

to enter for this parent and child, write and/or make art about their relationship with each other. you can either enter for both or work with a partner.

no limit to the word/art pieces for the relationship section.
    no extras for this one, however prettying up is fine.

Code: Select all
    username:
    parent or child:
    link to partner's form: (if any)
    name:

end date is september 22.
    extended to september 29!
Last edited by zoocyte on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopt dump #5 - tiger mom

Postby trans » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:01 pm

username: trans
parent or child: both
link to partner's form: ---
name (parent): mwepsi
gender (parent): female
name (child): janna
gender (child): female

relationship:
"darling, time to wake up." a soft voice whispered, and janna perked her head up to see who it was while she yawned. her mother was just a few pawsteps away, looking at her expectantly.

oh, was something happening today? well, now she wanted to know! shifting her legs out from under her chest, janna hopped up to her feet and walked over to her mom, a bounce in her step.

"what's got you so excited this morning?" mwepsi asked, raising a brow in her daughter's direction. janna grinned up at her, but didn't say what she was thinking. "nothing!" she said, then started humming.

"oh really? then i don't suppose you'll tell the tickle monster either, will you!" mwepsi watched as janna ran off, giggling and laughing while she went to hide.

"oh goodness me, whatever will i do! my dearest daughter is lost, hiding herself so well in this huge forest! will i ever find her?"

janna stifled another giggle behind her paw, peeking through a small break in the bush. her mom didnt seem to know where she was yet, she totally had this in the bag! quickly, she ducked back down to hide in the confines of the bush, trying to avoid the sharp thorns and leaves and branches jabbing into her sides.

for awhile, janna was fairly confident she was going to win, but just as she went to check on her mom's location again, she was surprised by an eye staring back. scrambling back, she had no time to put up a defense before she was tackled and her mom started tickling her; "the tickle monster has got you now!" rung in her ears.

"no fair!" she screeched, before erupting into a laughing fit. she just couldn't contain her giggles, and it seemed it was contagious, because soon her mom started laughing too.

"noooooo!" she whined, dropping her head against the dirt dramatically. "my own mother... so cruel..." janna sighed, then closed her eyes and pretended to go limp.

"you silly goose, just like your father." mwepsi chided playfully, prodding her daughter in the chest. "pp you go, bumpkin! we've got places to be now."

"but mommm, i wanna play some more!" she huffed, drooping her eyes like a sad puppy. "cant we stay here?"

"i knowww you do, but i've wanted to take you somewhere all week. it's not that far, and we can play when we get there, i promise. is that okay?" mwepsi offered, tone gentle and encouraging.

"you promise?" janna squinted at her mom skeptically, but was definitely warming up to the idea. if she got to play with her mom when they got there, then.. well, it couldn't hurt, could it?

"yes, I promise. if we don't get to play, you have my personal permission to bother me about it the whole week." she replied, then turned to nod towards the path that headed straight to the meadows. "if we don't hurry, it'll be too dark to play."

"ok! ok, let's go!" janna grinned, following her mother with a big smile. ohhhh, she was so excited! she couldn't wait! this was gonna be the best day ever!

Last edited by trans on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:11 pm

;w;
username: Wolfy858
parent or child: Smol Child <3
link to partner's form: [url]Toshie <3[/url]
name:
relationship: A loving momma's boy

[url]click here for more![/url]
Last edited by persay on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NURSENURSE » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:30 pm

username: Toshie
parent or child: Parent
link to partner's form: Wolfy858
name: Tasukete
relationship: Loving mother and son

Click here to read more!
Last edited by NURSENURSE on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bunny, They/Them
ImageImage
Im not that active on here anymore, to keep up with my art and stuff visit me on Deviantart, im NURSENURSE
NURSENURSE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby what the hecky » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:27 am

res !!

username:
      parent or child:
      link to partner's form: (if any)
      name:
hi im grace & i love naps

talk to me i love u
hmu if u play league

daddyart shopdA

used to be xayah.
what the hecky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:11 am

username: alokesti
parent or child: both!
link to partner's form: n/a
name: mother - zora & daughter - avis
relationship: Zora fell in love with a smooth talking, handsome tiger by the name of Khan. She became very infatuated with him and soon was blinded from seeing his controlling and cheating personality. She was unaware of all of the other female tigers that Khan would sneak out to visit at night. A few months after meeting the two had a beautiful wedding and had been together ever since.
A couple of years later Zora was pregnant with Khan’s child and was still unaware of his playboy nature. One night Zora woke up, she was having labor pains and her eyes were frantically searching the empty den, hoping to see her husband walking in. Khan was nowhere to be found and that worried Zora. She exited the den, despite the spasms of pain she was enduring. “Khan!” She called out into the chilling night, her husband gave no reply. She walked through the jungle hoping that Khan was only doing some night hunting. Zora continued her search until she heard the giggling and voices. She peered through a gap in the brush and saw Khan with one of his secret lovers. Zora’s heart broke into two but she knew that she didn’t have time to cry or make a scene so she ran. She collapsed from exhaustion and barely had enough strength to give birth to her cub. The mother tiger cleaned her small, squirming cub before snuggling her close and dozing off to sleep.
The next morning Zora woke up to the sound of yelling. “ZORA!” she heard multiple times. “Get back here with my cub!” the younger mother scooped her healthy baby up and began to run again. She did not stop until her legs collapsed beneath her. Zora brought her beloved child closer to her. “You will never meet that man, Avis,” she whispered to her bundle of joy. “I will be your everything and you shall be mine,” she purred before falling into a deep sleep.
Eight months later, “tag you’re it!” a small red-brown tiger giggled. “Ah, you found me, Avis,” A soft voiced mother spoke to her child. Avis looked up at her beautiful mother with joy. “I don’t even care that I don’t have a father, mother. Because you’re my everything,” Avis purred. Zora nearly broke down into tears from how much happiness was flowing through her. “You’re my everything too, Avis.”
word count - 398

Last edited by alokesti on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⭐stargirl.⭐ » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:52 am

username: pastel.ocean
parent or child: both c: (or if only one, im fine w either♡)
link to partner's form: (if any) -n/a-
name: mother- areya may (2 first names/goes by first & middle name) son- dane
relationship: loving mother & son, great happy relationship, close as can be. dane's father died shortly after he was born, but areya may has worked hard to support her only child dane, whom she dearly loves. (wip)
⭐stargirl.⭐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:12 am

Reserve
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:05 am

✮ username;; .double king.
✮ parent or child;; both!
✮ link to partner's form;; none~
✮ their gender's;; mama tiger= female, baby tiger= female

✖ their name's and the meanings;;
- mama tiger's name: Durga, the Indian goddess of war and victory of good over evil, the invincible one.
- baby tiger's name: Sarvani, another for the goddess Durga, means universal or complete

➳ Their relationship with each other;;
Durga dearly loves her child but Sarvani prefers to be independent most of the time if not always. It hurts Durga a little to see Sarvani not really wanting to be shown much affection compared to when she was a cub. Durga wants to stay with her daughter as long as possible but she knows that the time will come for Sarvani to grow up and be an independent adult tiger in the real world. The small family mostly roams their expansive Indian home, staying in one place shortly then moving to another. Sarvani knows her mother cares deeply about her and appreciates that but she also knows that she needs to be independent. Sarvani knows the basics about how to be a tiger and loves to go hunting for small critters by herself. Durga has been teaching her basic fighting skills and moves in case an enemy threatens her but also, be respecting if they don't threaten her. However, just like any young animal, Sarvani gets herself in trouble that involves Durga having to come rescuing her. One of the biggest trouble Sarvani ever gotten into was running directly into a human village and nearly being killed by them. When Durga rescued her, she nestled deeply into her mother's fur and begged to be forgiven, promising to never run into humans ever again. Even though Durga was furious at her, she couldn't stay angry at her only precious child and cuddled her like a kitten and forgave her. Durga knows she will not be able to stay with her daughter forever and Sharvani knows she will not stay with her mother forever, but they do know they will still need each other at the end of the day.

doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:08 am

mark

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me