Based on Click to view
Artist zoocyte [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

adopt dump #4

Postby zoocyte » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:11 pm

i took their color palette from this photo and they unintentionally ended up looking like a pyroar, whoops,,

for this big dude, write a story about how they formed their pride/met their pridemembers. (maximum of 800 words)
    for an optional extra, you can have either 1 art piece or an additional 100 words.

Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    extra:

end date currently undecided, in around 2 weeks
    end date is on september 20.
Last edited by zoocyte on Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adopt dump #4

Postby persay » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:32 pm

mork ;w;

username: Wolfy858
name: Karnin
story: Karnin shivered as a cold breeze blew across the open savannah plains, a yawn drew itself from his lips as he watch, hypnotized by the rising sun peaking past the mountains. wip
extra: art ma dude
Last edited by persay on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirimuu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:35 pm

username:
name:
extra:

Wip
pm me "interior crocodile alligator" if you can read this
inactive atm
Kirimuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SevereHercules » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:37 pm

username: SevereHercules
name: Kiran
story:

Grew up in the Savannah
Is leader of the "sunstone pride"
Has 3 sons and 1 daughter
the 3 sons are always fighting over who is the best and will get to be Kirans successor

extra:

Kind, warm, loving, protective
SevereHercules

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarryShepard » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:45 pm

username:ScarryShepard
name:Saburo
story:Saburo's mum was a rare lion.Being hunted down during pregnancy she ran from the Savannah's.Making a den somewhere near the mountains she watched him grow.She taught him to hunt and how to track.His nose was very good.As the years passed his mother slowly aged an soon died.Saburo understood why.Setting off after finally claiming himself ready, he met a gorgeous lioness.Imani was her name.She gave him 2 little cubs.Saburo was proud to be there father.Time passed and Saburo had claimed leadership over a pride.Still nothing was more important to him then his family.He is hoping that 1 day he can hand down his role to his cubs.
extra:Looving,brave,strong and adventurous.
ScarryShepard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:06 am

username: alokesti
name: odissan, he also goes by odi.
story: When Odissan was a bit younger he tried to challenge his father so he could take over the pride. He wanted to take over the pride because he did not agree with the way that his father was treating the lionesses, including his mother. Odissan ended up losing the battle with his father and he felt worthless because he could not save his family.
A few moons later Odi’s father attacked his mother for being disrespectful but all she wanted was a piece of prey because she was starving. Odissan comforted his hurting mother and tried to care for her wounds but they were much too deep and Odi did not have the skills to heal them. Infection began to set in and his mother was in much pain. That night Odissan wept, his head buried deep into his mother’s cold and lifeless body. “I’m sorry I let this happen to you mother,” he whispered. That was the last straw for Odissan. Early the next morning he stalked into his father’s den, the dark concealing him from his snoring father. He murdered his father and did not feel any guilt what so ever. Odi did try to make the murder look like an accident but he knew the truth would get out eventually.
He took the lionesses that wanted to join him and they journeyed to find a new pride land to call their own. Odissan vowed to never speak of his father again and he promised the pride that he would never end up like his worthless father.
word count - 259
extra: personality, wip.
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:54 pm

xxusername: Papi
name: xx
story: working on it
extra: also working on it
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:36 am

Res
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:37 am

username: q1q2q3q4
name: Jato

story: [799/800]

"Among the animals lost in the plane crash were several lions from two different locations being transported to a zoo nearby the crash. There are experts on site looking through the wreckage for the possibility that some animals survived the explosion from the engine failure."

Drifting in and out of consciousness, Jato slowly stood up, his muscles stiff from hours of no movement. The last thing he remembered was being seperated from his pride and rounded up into his den. Jato didn't recognise any smell, look or sound in his new location. He could smell human smells, but all were faded and not the normal smells of the human visitors he used to see daily. Jato slowly took a step forward. Everything here was new, and so very green. He felt the damp soil and rotting plants beneath his paws as be began to move forward slowly. Jato stepped on a twig, that snapped easily under his weight. He jumped, out of surprise. Back at his old home, Jato was fierce and proud. He made sure even the nice humans who gave him food feared him, for he couldn't have them taking over his pride. But here? Deep in the middle of a forest, Jato was as scared as a mouse being hunted by an owl. He was in the unknown, miles from home.

Suddenly something sprung into his mind. His pride! Where were they? In his frantic search for his beloved pride, Jato found the wreckage from the plane crash. The first thing he saw was fire. Blazing bursts of a heated force that was destroying everything. Nearby trees had set on fire. The second thing Jato saw was a burnt lioness shape. Jato rushed over to the female, completely forgetting any of his fears. However, he had arrived too late, the lioness had suffocated in the burning fumes from the fire. Just as Jato had turned away to search through more of the wreckage, he heard three human voices. Without even thinking he ran towards them, catching them completely off guard. Jato saw the humans as the cause of the fire and the reason for the lionesses death. He leaped at one of them in rage, killing him from inpact with his sharp claws and powerful bite. Another human, frozen in fear was killed swiftly after. The third one, who was in a truck started to drive away at top speed, but Jato begun chasing the truck, his eyes full of anger and his body full of adrenaline.

It didn't take long to catch up with the truck. Jato jumped onto the back, to find three females asleep. Jato smashed through the back window of the truck, the glass killing the driver, but accidentally injuring himself and one of the females in the process. The dead drivers foot was still on the acceleration and the truck continued to drive forward, out from the trees and in the direction of a cliffedge. Jato stayed on the truck with the lionesses, unaware of this. The two uninjured females awoke after a while, but the injured one didn't, but she was still breathing. The whole time the truck was heading towards the cliffedge, quickly becoming closer and closer. One of the lionesses realised first and warned Jato. Meanwhile, the injured female was still unconscious. Jato knew he needed to get off the truck, but getting the unconscious lioness off was a problem. One of the females shook her to try and wake her up, but it didn't work. Eventually the animals decided to push her onto Jato's back and jump off the truck. One of the lionesses jumped off first, landing perfectly. Jato and the other lioness jumped off together with the truck dangerously close to the edge of the cliff.

A few seconds later the truck sped off the edge, falling quickly. None of the lions saw, but they did hear a loud explosion as the truck landed, an awesome display behind them from the explosion as they walked back into the forest.

An hour or so later, the injured female woke up, confused. Fortunately she could move and walk, but she wasnt able to run for a few days. One of the other lionesses told her what had happened. The group of lions then set off in search for any other lions, finding several burnt bodies as they passed the plane. Buy then, humans had put out the forest fire by dumping water over the area.

After a long search, Jato and his small pride had found all the lions from the two zoo, three others alive, the rest dead. There was one young male among the three, completely scared, weak and hungry. Jato could see he was no threat to his pride and allowed him to stay.

extra:
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ms.Shine » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:45 pm

Mark
My tablet is broken and I borrow my little sister's when I get the chance. Sorry for any inconvenience
Ms.Shine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me