a...dreamy gummi?
      this kiddo has short horns!

to enter, tell me about a dream they've had

owned by alive.

Code: Select all
      username:
      name:

ends on august 26
Last edited by casiopea on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
casiopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gummikit #172

Postby stride » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:58 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------

username:
stride ! c:

name:
chavez

dream:
the sun shines bright in his eyes as he lay, golden in the light and stretched leisurely in the sand. standing and turning, he finds the expanse of ocean behind him brighter and bluer than ever before, rival to the sky. he wants to touch it. reaching out, he tumbles forward to find that the ground beneath him has vanished. falling falling f a l l i n g, the water breaks beneath his back and he finds himself rising to consciousness on the seafoam beneath him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
stride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:15 am

username: alive.
    name: rin
    dream:

... wake up

i move my paws, feeling the soft and fluffy terrain under me. brushing the hair out of my face, i slowly open my eyes to see clouds and stars covering the sky above me. i pick myself off of the ground and find that i was in fact, laying on a cloud. looking below to see an ocean, the wind stirred the cloud and made it move. the cloud then took the form of a ship, blowing in the breeze, i took it upon myself to steer it. grabbing a chunk of cloud, it shaped itself into a sailors hat, i then placed it on my head and took another chunk and formed it into a wheel. soon i found an island in the distance, so i steered the ship in that direction. i didn't know how to make the ship float down so i could explore, so i grabbed another chunk of cloud and it formed itself into a giant ladder.
    i climbed down carefully, and soon i was on the island. there were many broken pillars, probably made of marble, and plants grew all over them. the last thing i can remember is grabbing a flower and everything slowly turning black.
    i opened my eyes to see darkness, but then a yellow star appeared. words formed above it, reading; what are you doing down here? the star scooped me up and placed me back on my cloud ship. i guess i didn't belong down there. i looked down to see that there was no longer an ocean, just more clouds. i didn't like it here anymore, i didn't feel like i belonged here. the cloud boat suddenly started disintegrating, losing all i had. the stars grabbed me by the arms, and then, i woke up.

299/300
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gummikit #170

Postby ChosenFetus » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:22 pm

Res
[working on art trades 💃]
ChosenFetus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:09 am

res

let me get home first!

what time does this end?

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casiopea » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:27 am

Alavii wrote:res

let me get home first!

what time does this end?

this will end at 11:59 pm CST !
casiopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby casiopea » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:11 am

alive. wrote:
    username: alive.
    name: rin
    dream:

... wake up

i move my paws, feeling the soft and fluffy terrain under me. brushing the hair out of my face, i slowly open my eyes to see clouds and stars covering the sky above me. i pick myself off of the ground and find that i was in fact, laying on a cloud. looking below to see an ocean, the wind stirred the cloud and made it move. the cloud then took the form of a ship, blowing in the breeze, i took it upon myself to steer it. grabbing a chunk of cloud, it shaped itself into a sailors hat, i then placed it on my head and took another chunk and formed it into a wheel. soon i found an island in the distance, so i steered the ship in that direction. i didn't know how to make the ship float down so i could explore, so i grabbed another chunk of cloud and it formed itself into a giant ladder.
    i climbed down carefully, and soon i was on the island. there were many broken pillars, probably made of marble, and plants grew all over them. the last thing i can remember is grabbing a flower and everything slowly turning black.
    i opened my eyes to see darkness, but then a yellow star appeared. words formed above it, reading; what are you doing down here? the star scooped me up and placed me back on my cloud ship. i guess i didn't belong down there. i looked down to see that there was no longer an ocean, just more clouds. i didn't like it here anymore, i didn't feel like i belonged here. the cloud boat suddenly started disintegrating, losing all i had. the stars grabbed me by the arms, and then, i woke up.

299/300

congrats!
      his dream was super interesting, take care of rin ! :0
casiopea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:52 am

aa thanks so much!! i'm glad you enjoyed my story :)
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me