Time spent 2 hours, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wildheart and Seashine

Postby Sharp Glimpse » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:38 am

HLFortuna wrote:User: FortunaHL
Cat # 1 Name: Wildheart
Cat # 2 Name: Seashine
Their Story: Once upon a time...In a big green forest. There lived two cats-Skyshine and Wildwhisker, they liked each other, and soon two kittens were born-Wildheart and Seashine. But, soon their parents recognized that their kits were not like others. The kits owned magic... When Wildheart and Seashine were growing up, they studied all about magic and were able to control it. But Seashine wanted to own all the magic in the world, so he ran away and changed his name to Scourge...In ten years, he came back and said to his sister,, Hey, meet in the forest at night, at 12:00, or at midnight.'' So, Wildheart came there. She said,, Come back brother we love you.'' But Scourge ignored and said ,,No, I will get all the magic in the world and I'll start with...yours!!!'' So, they started to throw fireballs at each other. (And, let me say to you readers that there was a big pound there close to them.) So Wildheart pushed Scourge to the edge. Scourge grabbed on the edge and asked for help. Wildheart started to help, but Scourge said ,,If I cant get your magic, so no one will have it.'' And he pulled her into the pound...
From, that time on, no one saw them ever again.
(So this is what happens if you are greedy.)
Last edited by Sharp Glimpse on Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ƭ Є Ƈ Ӈ Ɲ Ơ Ɓ Լ ƛ Ɗ Є
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
• christian
• adult
• professional voice actress
• makes creepy art (& stories)
• incurable optimist
• creative to a fault
• also anime

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ɲ Є Ɣ Є Ʀ x Ɗ Ɩ Є Ƨ
See the rest of my Dream SMP dressups.
Designs based on the Tell Me a Dream fanfiction.
Sharp Glimpse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roonz Cat Double Adoptable

Postby Kelia Dragonfire » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:11 am

User: FortunaHL

This story has been updated. (-:
It's kind of bittersweet to look back on old writing, and look into how a child's mind worked. :lol:

Their Story:

Once upon a time, in a vast, lush green forest, there lived two cats, Skyshine and Wildwhisker. The two felines shared a deep affection for one another, a love that would ultimately give rise to two remarkable kittens: Wildheart and Seashine.
As time passed, the astute parents began to notice that their precious offspring possessed extraordinary abilities. As the two matured, they delved into the mysteries of their unique talents and, through dedicated practice, harnessed them with skill and precision.

However, as the years went by, a dark yearning took root in Seashine's heart. He hungered for more power, an insatiable desire that drove him to run away from his family and change his name to Scourge... A decade elapsed, and Scourge returned to the forest, issuing a cryptic invitation to his sister.

He whispered, "Meet me in the heart of the forest, under the veil of night, precisely at the stroke of midnight."

Wildheart, full of sisterly love and concern, heeded his call and arrived at the designated spot.
"Come back, dear brother. We love you," pleaded the younger, her eyes filled with tears.

However, Scourge remained resolute, his obsession for power blinding him to his sister's plea.
He retorted, "No, I shall claim all the magic in the world, starting with... yours!"

And so, under the moon's silvery glow, they engaged in a fierce battle, hurling fiery orbs of magic at each other. It was Wildheart who, with great determination, forced Scourge to the precipice of defeat. Desperate, Scourge clung to the edge, his voice laced with desperation as he implored for assistance. Moved by compassion, Wildheart reached out to help her brother, but Scourge's treacherous heart revealed itself.

He sneered, "If I can't possess your magic, then no one shall," and with a swift, heart-wrenching tug, he dragged Wildheart into the depths of a nearby pond.

From that fateful moment onward, the forest whispered tales of their tragic disappearance.
The enigmatic siblings were never seen again, leaving behind a haunting mystery that echoed through the ancient trees and the hearts of those who remembered them."
Last edited by Kelia Dragonfire on Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aries ❌ She | Her ❌ Bi ❌ March 29 🎉

»»———————- ❌ ———————-««
Lights On, Lights Off Application Pending

Kelia Dragonfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Roonz Cat Double Adoptable

Postby Sharp Glimpse » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:08 am

HLFortuna wrote:User: FortunaHL
Their Story: Once upon a time...In a big green forest. There lived two cats-Skyshine and Wildwhisker, they liked each other, and soon two kittens were born-Wildheart and Seashine. But, soon their parents recognized that their kits were not like others. The kits owned magic... When Wildheart and Seashine were growing up, they studied all about magic and were able to control it. But Seashine wanted to own all the magic in the world, so he ran away and changed his name to Scourge...In ten years, he came back and said to his sister,, Hey, meet in the forest at night, at 12:00, or at midnight.'' So, Wildheart came there. She said,, Come back brother we love you.'' But Scourge ignored and said ,,No, I will get all the magic in the world and I'll start with...yours!!!'' So, they started to throw fireballs at each other. (And, let me say to you readers that there was a big pound there close to them.) So Wildheart pushed Scourge to the edge. Scourge grabbed on the edge and asked for help. Wildheart started to help, but Scourge said ,,If I cant get your magic, so no one will have it.'' And he pulled her into the pound...
From, that time on, no one saw them ever again.
(So this is what happens if you are greedy.)

They're yours. Congratulations!
Sharp Glimpse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me