Based on Click to view
Artist labradude [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

konbu level up !

Postby labradude » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:44 pm

he was made 2 years and 1 month ago as of today!! well overdue for an aging c;

konbu is about 16 now! with his newfound angst, he's having a great time being a cocky, arrogant son of a gun. he does martial arts to get his excess energy out, and runs around town at night doing stereotypical teenage-y things.

i'm not sure yet, but he may or may not be living on his own in an apartment right now?? ;vv; i haven't had contact with any owners of his family in years. i like to think that one of his dads went into a coma when he was around 12-13 years old, and he's never really gotten over him not being there. his other father fell apart after he left, but his strong urge to protect his sister is still there. he used to be a fun, loving, prankster kid -- but now he's matured and distanced himself a lot.

he can be self destructive when he wants to be, but most of the time he knows that, in the long run, it'll do more harm than good. his friends give him a reason to stay alive and keep fighting, although he'd probably never admit it. he's a very outdoorsy kinda guy, but he's always up for trying something, so long as he doesn't look like a fool in the process.

he has a hard time maintaining romantic relationships. he's almost never serious about them and uh.. it's not v good for his mental health, but he tries not to show it.

// i'm so bad at explaining things.. forgive me and this edgelord... //

other side --

he has a pet snake, too!! his name is ghost.
https://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/blog/f ... O_EEQI.jpg
___________Image
labbi - she/her
avatar by ambereh, signature art by bluepup429!!

my best friend
my kalons

ImageImage
labradude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: konbu level up !