Batterfly #6: The Canine Collection - winner! by BuddyMaltese

Based on Click to view
Artist BuddyMaltese [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batterfly #6: The Canine Collection - winner!

Postby BuddyMaltese » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:26 am

Batterfly Number Six
Canine Collection: 1/3

Main Thread wrote:...Everywhere there were hundreds of little bat-like creatures with butterfly wings. This was a scientific breakthrough! How had they evaded the minds of men for so long? It certainly does take a long time to gain their trust. They're prey animals you see, so instinctively they must always be alert and cautious, especially when it comes to animals they've never encountered before. They entrust very few with the gift of their companionship, will you be one of those few?

Hello! This is the first of three dog-based designs I have queued up.
BF #6 here is based off of a German Shepherd!
To win them, fill out this form, but the word limit for the story is 500!

Username:
    BF Name:
    A story about an encounter they've had with a dog:

Prettying up your form is allowed and encouraged!
Ends August 27th
(If you like this dog based design, you might want to keep an eye on the main thread for the other two!)
Last edited by BuddyMaltese on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

| Graphic Design Student | Adult | Vegan |
| Certified oatmeal connoisseur |
Listening to: [x]
---
Hello! I've been taking a break from CS.
If you'd like to contact me, though, feel
free to PM me as I check in
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batterfly #6: The Canine Collection

Postby BuddyMaltese » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:07 am

^
x
x

---
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:42 am

Sorry if it's long or too detailed! I just now noticed...
Username: Galipaygo
BF Name: Lucy
The sun was slowly setting over the horizon and little Lucy was itching to leave the cave and feed on the little fruit spotting the trees and ground outside. "Now?" She would ask other batterflies, "Not yet, Lucy. Be patient." (40) She closed her mouth impatiently and stared at the opening that lead to the outside world. "Now!" She heard someone say and all the batterflies dropped from the cave ceiling, flapping their wings to take flight and spiral out of the cave into the warm air outside. Lucy was among some of the first batterflies outside and closed her eyes to enjoy being outside once again. She didn't want to go back into that cave again. (67-107) Once she was able to break from the spiral, she flew far out to a fruit tree she knew no other batterfly would go to because they didn't like flying out too far from the safety of the cave. She smiled as she flapped her wings and landed on a juicy peach to begin eating it. Then, she heard something below her. Something that wasn't from another batterfly. She listened closer, then the tree shook and Lucy almost fell off the peach. It was barking! There was a dog here! (90-197) She clung onto the peach for dear life for she didn't want to risk diving close to the ground and coming close to the dog. Soon, though, she was falling. The peach had come off the tree and was now falling to the ground. Lucy tried to get off but was caught because her claw wouldn't come out from the peach and she was rendered helpless. (66-263) The squeaked as she hit the ground and the peach expolded upon impact. The dog's barking stopped and she heard paw steps coming closer. Lucy closed her eyes in fear for what was coming and began to shiver. Then, she felt something wet and warm envolope her for a moment. Confused, Lucy opened her eyes to see the dog wagging its tail playfully. (63-326) "W-why aren't you eating me?" She asked the dog nervously. The dog perked its ears and tilted its head. Then, it barked again and took a playful stance. Lucy smiled a little. "Right... I only squeak to your ears." She muttered to herself. She got off of her back and smiled at the dog. It started jumping around and wagging its tail more aggressively. "So you want to play? Okay..." Lucy said. She began flying and flew around just out of reach of the dog. It chased her around, jumping and running, as they played together. What felt like just a couple minutes ended up being hours, and it was time for Lucy to head back to the cave. (119-435) She flew up into the sky, saying goodbyes that the dog couldn't understand, and went home. As she hung from the ceiling to rest once she got back, she told herself she'd see the dog again tomorrow. They were now friends. (41-476 words out of 500 used)
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyMaltese » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:29 am

Galipaygo wrote:Sorry if it's long or too detailed! I just now noticed...
Username: Galipaygo
BF Name: Lucy
The sun was slowly setting over the horizon and little Lucy was itching to leave the cave and feed on the little fruit spotting the trees and ground outside. "Now?" She would ask other batterflies, "Not yet, Lucy. Be patient." (40) She closed her mouth impatiently and stared at the opening that lead to the outside world. "Now!" She heard someone say and all the batterflies dropped from the cave ceiling, flapping their wings to take flight and spiral out of the cave into the warm air outside. Lucy was among some of the first batterflies outside and closed her eyes to enjoy being outside once again. She didn't want to go back into that cave again. (67-107) Once she was able to break from the spiral, she flew far out to a fruit tree she knew no other batterfly would go to because they didn't like flying out too far from the safety of the cave. She smiled as she flapped her wings and landed on a juicy peach to begin eating it. Then, she heard something below her. Something that wasn't from another batterfly. She listened closer, then the tree shook and Lucy almost fell off the peach. It was barking! There was a dog here! (90-197) She clung onto the peach for dear life for she didn't want to risk diving close to the ground and coming close to the dog. Soon, though, she was falling. The peach had come off the tree and was now falling to the ground. Lucy tried to get off but was caught because her claw wouldn't come out from the peach and she was rendered helpless. (66-263) The squeaked as she hit the ground and the peach expolded upon impact. The dog's barking stopped and she heard paw steps coming closer. Lucy closed her eyes in fear for what was coming and began to shiver. Then, she felt something wet and warm envolope her for a moment. Confused, Lucy opened her eyes to see the dog wagging its tail playfully. (63-326) "W-why aren't you eating me?" She asked the dog nervously. The dog perked its ears and tilted its head. Then, it barked again and took a playful stance. Lucy smiled a little. "Right... I only squeak to your ears." She muttered to herself. She got off of her back and smiled at the dog. It started jumping around and wagging its tail more aggressively. "So you want to play? Okay..." Lucy said. She began flying and flew around just out of reach of the dog. It chased her around, jumping and running, as they played together. What felt like just a couple minutes ended up being hours, and it was time for Lucy to head back to the cave. (119-435) She flew up into the sky, saying goodbyes that the dog couldn't understand, and went home. As she hung from the ceiling to rest once she got back, she told herself she'd see the dog again tomorrow. They were now friends. (41-476 words out of 500 used)

Congratulations on Lucy!
Your story is super cute c:
x
x

---
every few days.

BuddyMaltese

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me