Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ember Pythons The Snakes by Ember Horse

Based on Click to view
Artist Ember Horse [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ember Pythons The Snakes

Postby Ember Horse » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:56 am

EMBER PYTHONS

What are Ember Pythons?

Ember Pythons are a breed of Python snake,normally found in Asia,Africa,and Australia. These magnificent snakes can grow to about 16 feet long, and 350 pounds, and live to be about 30 years old. Ember snakes are incredibly tame, and love to spend their time around humans and other animals. These snakes usually love the company of other Ember Pythons. Ember Pythons are omnivores. They will eat fruits, vegetables, and small rodents. Ember Pythons, like most snakes, will wrap around their prey, compressing their lungs until their prey has died. These snakes do not chew their food, but instead, swallow it whole. Ember Pythons are venomous, but their venom isn't strong enough to kill humans, usually over the age of 10. These Pythons usually won't use venom on humans, but they do use it to kill larger prey, such as large birds, and rabbits. The fangs of the Ember Python can grow to 5 inches. Male Ember's will fight over females during mating season, which usually take place during the summer. Females lay eggs in the spring, and only lays one egg a year. When the egg of the Ember Python hatch, the baby can be up to 6 inches long. The Ember baby will stay with it's mother for the first year of it's life, and then will be left to fend for it's self.

Staff

Owner: Ember Horse

Co-Owner:

Mods:

Artists:
Ember Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups