Chardonnay Readoption [winner!] by amaoretto

Based on Click to view
Artist amaoretto [gallery]
Time spent 15 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chardonnay Readoption [winner!]

Postby amaoretto » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:06 am

rip idk i just can't connect to her as much as i thought and there was no planning in her character whatsoever.. i didnt even have an idea for her.. so im putting her UFA

This is going to me a limited impress me, you will get 1000 words + an extra (art piece or 500 words). Coding is also a plus (this does not add anything to you winning, i just really love the aesthetic of coding)

This is just a skeleton form, you can work off of this
Code: Select all
username:
name:
what's their dream?: (you can interpret this any way you want)

End date is August 19th 11:59 EST (extentions can be given upon request)
End daye is now the 22nd of August at 11:59 pm EST
Last edited by amaoretto on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chardonnay Readoption

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:08 am

mark
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:15 am

oo mark

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:28 am

mark
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby root » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:32 am

username: sundead
name: cammie
what's their dream?:

the kalon held her breath as she gently tugged the paper out of the envelope. her eyes widened as she read:
"hey, cammie!
we thought your singing was great and would love to see you audition!
if you're interested, please come visit us at
kalon idol recording studios
hollywood, california

on march 22nd!

-the team at kalon idol"
tears rolled down her striped cheeks. cammie couldn't believe it.

wip!
x
01001010 JACK 01000001 SHE/IT/HE 01000011 ADULT 01001011
root

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:35 am

Marking
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerlily » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:48 am

mark!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MAY EVERY SUNRISE HOLD MORE PROMISE,
AND EVERY SUNSET HOLD MORE PEACE.
icon by: @riuus ● left by: @dillykai ● right by: @prospitfox
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flowerlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:59 am

no time
Last edited by sillies on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the tale of camille and evelyn

Postby pIanted » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:13 am

[art is not to be taken into consideration when judging.]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
username: pianted
name: camille elliot fawnsworth
[ princess of the kingdom of rosemary ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

what is her dream?

once upon a time there was the kingdom of rosemary, known for their incredibly kind king,
wonderfully humble queen and stunningly beautiful and talented princess. the kingdom was
healthy and happy, gracious and fair. the thick, green woods surrounding a majority of their
lively towns were densely populated with forest animals and all sorts of plants. it was the
place to be - no matter who you were, where you were, how old you were. rosemary was at peace.

in the midst of it was princess camille. being the only child of her royal parents, she had been
raised with great care and responsibility and grew to be a honourable and well-liked young
woman. she loved helping out and had a hand for witchcraft, which she used regularly to help
out anyone in need. potions, talismans and small herb pouches were often times seen in the
hands of happy townsfolk as they left the castle, their previously empty hands commonly filled
with some food, too. camille wanted to share and spread kindness wherever she went and
suceeded in just that.

one fateful day, during a walk for more herbs through the nearby forest, princess camille vanished
without a trace. she was searched for by half the royal guard as well as the entire town, and after
nearly a week’s worth of work, she was finally found – but not reached. they found camille in a tall,
run down tower in the middle of the forest, completely isolated with no way out. The one window
there was had been barren with iron bars, just big enough that camille was able to wave and alert
the guards as they passed the seemingly deserted ruin.

after just three hours, word had spread that the princess had been found. guards came in bunches,
trying desperately to enter the looming tower that camille was trapped in – but to no avail. the small
door was unable to be opened with any kind of force. months passed, the town growing more restless
every passing day that their precious princess was missing in the castle. All attempts of rescuing her
had failed miserably. stricken with the grief of knowing the princess was trapped with nowhere to go,
the king and queen took it upon themselves to do something to get their beloved daughter back. they
called out a contest for the strongest knights – whoever was to rescue the princess would be showered
with riches they couldn’t imagine, and be awarded the highest medal of honour. the message spread
like a wildfire, and for the following years knights came from far and wide, determined to rescue and
bring back the princess, but none succeeded.

then a sudden rumour passed through the population of rosemary; princess camille was said to have fallen
deathly sick of unknown cause. shortly after the rumour had spread, king and queen held an open speech.
they confirmed. their daughter had fallen sick in isolation. their grief and hurt over the situation was visible
in their worn faces and forlorn gestures, and the kingdom felt with them. a new message was spread: they
were looking for a doctor. the best of their kind. someone who could treat camille, who could assure that
she was – at the very least – safe, and healthy. and the best they did find.

---

evelyn wilson arrived at the tower to find it eerily silent. she went to work instantly, striding over and eyeing
the door. She pulled a small box from her bag, opening it and picking a fiery red potion, which she spilled all
over the closed door. a loud sizzle sounded, a soft smoke lifted, and the door opened quietly. hah. no wonder
the knights hadn’t been able to open the door – it was locked by magic. But then again, any idiot could see
that, evelyn thought to herself, a triumphant smile on her face.

evelyn carefully stepped inside, unsure of what awaited her. she climbed the winding stairs, reaching a door.
she grabbed ahold of the doorknob and – it swung open. no magic this time. she entered, stepping into a small,
round room, various plants and herbs scattering the floor and growing on the walls. her gaze swiping the room,
it settled on the light in this room infested by green. there lay the princess, atop a pearl white bed. evelyn
gasped, which caused camille to sit upright in an instant, turning quickly to see what had caused this sudden
noise. evelyn’s hand lay over her mouth as camille watched her. “there you are, evelyn. i’ve been waiting.”

---

what camille told her as soon as she had settled next to her on the bed only confirmed what evelyn had
puzzled together herself; the princess had been locked in this tower by magic to cause uproar in rosemary.
camille had always been what kept the kingdom so incredibly harmonic, and once she went missing, rosemary
had slowly started degrading. who had locked her in, she didn’t know.

“but how do you know about me?” evelyn asked, unsure of how she fit into this. camille wasn’t sick, she didn’t
need a doctor, so why did she call for evelyn?

“i study the arts of potions and magic, and i know you do too.” camille didn’t react to evelyn’s shocked
expression – her dabble into the arts was a well kept secret. “i read your book, youre practically a genius.
i admire your work a lot,” camille confessed, and then explained how, while evelyn didn’t think too much
of it, her magical abilities were incredible. so marvellous, in fact, that camille believed that she was the
only one that could help her escape. and so they formed their plan.

camille had studied and learned about the spell used to bind her to her prison, even gathered most of the
ingredients with the help of tame crows, but the most important ingredients were missing, and she was unable
to leave. over the course of the next few months, evelyn took on the important role of gathering these. wildonian
snake roots, check. glowing cauldron mushrooms, check. a single black phoenix feather, check. their list slowly
but surely got shorter through their hard work – evelyn leaving for days at a time while camille studied and studied,
longingly, patiently awaiting the return of her true knight in shining armour, until one fateful day, it was time.

the last ingredient had been very hard to find, and as evelyn entered after being gone for over a week, camille
flung her arms around her in a relieved hug. it was time. it was finally time.

they arranged all the items, brewed all the potions, found all the spells, and sat around the circle that camille
had drawn and filled with words of a long forgotten language.

the ritual took over two days. they took turns. they were exhausted but determined. then it happened. a big,
bright light filled the room – brighter than a thousand fires – and a loud thump was heard as camille dropped
to the floor unconscious. it was over.

---

evelyn walked painfully slowly, carrying camille in her arms like she was the most precious thing to be seen
in the world, endlessly careful not to trip. the leaves and twigs crunched under her boots as she walked in
silence, the princess unconscious, the peaceful expression on her face melting evelyn’s heart. their journey
was at an end, their crossed paths about to come to a close. evelyn swallowed hard. a muffled gasp sounded
from the general direction of her neck, and she realised that camille had awoken. camille looked around,
confused, before her eyes settled on evelyn and her expression softened.

“thank you,” camille said quietly, “for everything.” evelyn smiled, her heart heavy.

“of course,” she answered, her tone of voice as soft as camille’s. she sighed, looking up from camille and
focusing on the path she had reached in front of them. they were close. she clenched her teeth. this was
too soon, she was not ready to depart.

“your dream has finally come true, huh?” evelyn said, sounding more bitter than intended, and coughing to
try and cover it up. the forest was clearing up and the castle could be seen in the distance.

"i'm finally free, but my dream is still unreachable.” evelyn looked down at camille’s words, confused.

"but what did you dream of if not freedom, camille?" she asked, stunned. it didn’t make sense. years locked away.
years in isolation. what was she dreaming of if not this? the fresh air, the sun? The world and kingdom that camille
loved so endlessly. Silence fell over them, evelyn’s breathing and heartbeat the only thing visible to her ears.

camille’s strong intake of breath, then;

"you, evelyn."

Last edited by pIanted on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:27 am

username:
    name:
    what's their dream?: (you can interpret this any way you want)

mark !!
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me