Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Parade of Lights by sillies

Artist sillies [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Parade of Lights

Postby sillies » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:24 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    "Where did the stars come from?" Bluestar wondered as he gazed up at the sky. "Maybe in a distant place, someone is having a parade of lights..." he thought, admiring the stars and their beauty. He watched in split second amazement as one flew by, leaving a trail of white in it's wake. The shooting star made him smile a gentle smile, and look even further up into the galaxies. He let out a small, happy sigh and stayed where he was. The night on Earth was far more beautiful then he expected it to be. He wished he could stargaze all night, but alas, that was not so. He had to continue on his way through the night. Through the parade of lights...
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow okay um I spent a long time on this art. The details were by far the hardest part, but I'm really happy with how this turned out! Bluestar is by far one of my most beloved characters (even if I just recently got him, haha), and so I have to spoil him with writing and art. He was designed by Noreth Adopts on deviant art, his adopt page here. I literally cannot describe how amazing his design is, and I'm finally starting to get ideas on development and such!

Time spent: See timer
    Was their pain? Yes, oh gosh, my back and my shoulder blades are bUrnIng
    How much do I love this character? Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

Art (c) Undyne. / c-r-i-m-son.deviantart.com
    Design (c) Noreth Adopts (dA)

Last bumped by sillies on Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:24 am.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me