We'll Meet again (gravity falls reference yeee)

"We'll Meet again (gravity falls reference yeee)" by baking-bugs

Dressup entry

We'll Meet again (gravity falls reference yeee)

Postby baking-bugs » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Don't know when, Don't know where..
Oh I know we'll meet again some sunny day.
It's sad that Squiddy Smoothie will have to go, But I hope It'll come back someday!
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We'll Meet again (gravity falls reference yeee)

Postby orcinus orca » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:25 am

samee
Hey guys! Ready to turn your boring nails into awesome nails?
With Nail-a-Peel, you'll have the coolest 3D nails at your fingertips. Literally!
Okay people, grab your tubes. First thing we're going to do is get your gel ready. Remove the cap like this. Be sure to keep the protective plug handy.
Then, add the tip of your choice so you can do your own design templates and artwork.
Now here's where the fun begins! Grab the nail wheel and let's get into it. It's time to freestyle! And create some really fun nail art. Squeeze some of that gel on the center of the nail wheel, or on the actual nail. With tons of different colors, cool 3D nail art, and endless designs, there's no limit to what you can do.
Go wild!
I'm going to show you just how easy it is to freestyle designs and customize your nails.
You can also add a base coat. This adds as an adhesive to decorate with sequins and glitter. Or, put it right on top of your designs. You can add silver foil. You can add pearls.
What ever!
Just go for it!
All of your options are included within the Nail-a-Peel kits.
You know what else I love about Nail-a-Peel?
It's got these cool design templates that make it really fashionably fun and pretty simple to use. If your skills aren't up to par, no worries. There's so many designs to pick from.
Like this one!
Ooh!
And that one.
Look at that heart, it's so pretty!
orcinus orca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me