The Meredogs of The Lost City

"The Meredogs of The Lost City" by subrisive

Dressup entry

The Meredogs of The Lost City

Postby subrisive » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:13 am

While the meredogs of The Lost City are peculiar and odd creatures, a few things are known about them. To start off, their appearance. They're always seen in an elegant dress, no matter their gender. Most of the dresses trail down to a train which is shaped like their tail. On some rare cases, though, their dresses end in seaweed or other sea related things. It is believed that their dresses reveal part of their personality but it is unknown if any human or other creature has figured out any meredog's personality. They all have very peculiar eyes, being very unnatural and alien like. They tend to scare newcomers, but strike endless curiosity in those who have seen them more than once. They're also always seen with jewelry and makeup, whether it be a small bracelet or a huge crown. It is said that those with more jewelry and makeup are extroverts, while those who go natural or very little in jewelry and makeup are introverts. Many of them are seen carrying lances or other things like this, presumed to be taken from the castle. To top all of this off, everyone of them has stars or stardust dancing around them, following them where ever they go.
Not very much is known about their families or home life, but a few things are known about their personalities. They're very attracted to anything that is sparkly, and tend to have very odd beliefs, such as that the stars are really spirits of friends to come. They have very many flaws but are very self aware of them, but not all try to improve upon these flaws. Some of them are loners, who isolate themselves from every creature and meredog ever once their stars or stardust glow the brightest. No one's quite sure when meredogs' stars or stardust grow the brightest, only they do.

(Had to reenter this after we got those gorgeous hair sets last night!)
subrisive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me