Rosalind (MYO Scout) by Snowseph

Based on Click to view
Artist Snowseph [gallery]
Time spent 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rosalind (MYO Scout)

Postby Snowseph » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Features: type 1 fur, normal ears, custom eel tail, common yellow paint, sharp teeth (using this edit potion if that's okay)

gifted to elyssium on 6/27/2020
    She's inspired by a snowflake moray eel! I took some creative liberties on her design though. :0

Create Your Own Scout!
    Scout's Name: Rosalind
    Scout's Gender: Female
    Scout's Preferred Pronouns: She/her
    Scout's Personality: Rosalind is generally a chipper and bubbly RPW. She's very friendly, but also naive and childish. She does have a bit of a temper and since she's pretty sensitive, she will go off on people. Her pettiness is often frustrating for many people. She thinks she knows what she's doing most of the time... she really doesn't. But she takes other people's opinions with a grain of salt, so it's almost not worth fighting her.

To elaborate, she's a young betta breeder and loves those pretty fish so much! But one would find that her set up isn't ideal and she bred bettas from Petsmart. Rosalind just had her first batch of 200 fry and will need to find them home, and her first attempt to breed bettas flopped. Most of her adult bettas are kept in 1.5g tanks and all has a 10g sorority tank with 4 female bettas. She really does adore these fish and wants to spread their beauty. She, in her young mind, believes she is doing everything okay and her fish are happy.

P.S. She's a kid so that should explain why she's like that for you. ;0
    P.P.S. I do not and will not condone keeping fish in subpar conditions; and I am aware of and practice proper housing for fish. I do not support betta sororities. She is a satire character and meant to represent that children that just jump into betta breeding at like 11 years old with little research and rarely listen to advice. I have no hate on those children. I understand that they're young and their parents probably don't know or care about proper betta care to teach them better. If anyone is to blame, it's the parents.
    P.P.P.S. (the important part!!!) She will definitely be developed further and will eventually come to learn proper betta care as she gets older. However, for now, she is just a child who doesn't really know what she's doing.

Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me