The Water Giant From The Deep

"The Water Giant From The Deep" by NeoLetiecq

Dressup entry

The Water Giant From The Deep

Postby NeoLetiecq » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:56 am

This entry shows an Atlanteanis , a mysterious creature that often lives in dense kelp fields. They only come out of the water for two instances. One, at dusk to stretch their legs, and two, at any time on a semi-quiet beach. It is unknown why they appear out of the ocean blue at varying times, but researchers believe it is to attract the attention of the purest of heart. Legend says they only show themselves to animals(non-aquatic ones, if course) if they are humble and pure of heart. Often they would step out of the spray of a wave just crashed and beckon the selected animal. But these creatures have not been seen by anyone for over 40 years, and individuals believe it is because of the sheer amount of Chicken Smoothie creatures is overwhelming for these "water giants", as they are known. This beautiful creature is shown in the photo on a remote sand strip, thought to be in close proximity to the Lost City. "Water Giants" are mostly solitary, and are quite shy. Atlanteanis' are thought to live in small groups when a kelp field is deep enough. they are herbivorous, and can breathe and swim underwater better than any fish. Although legend says there is a large village where these gentle beasts gather, trade, and live; we have not found a village like this as of yet. But evidence of a civilization built by these steeds has been found by divers sifting through the sea-growing plants for treasures. Since the Lost City is only recently discovered, we are not sure if the village the legend speaks of lies inside the murky waters of the dense kelp fields west of the limits of the Lost City. Perhaps the answer still, will be shrouded by the depths of the yawning ocean blue. Only the "water giants" know.

I hope you enjoyed my overview of the Atlanteanis species. My picture sucks, but I had an idea to share. I tried to edit it by putting some rocks in, a totoro/seabird and a treasure chest, but it didn't show up. Only my original version shows. And yes, I saved the revised version. But it didn't show. :(

Thank you, artists! Without you, the Atlanteanis would not be possible! ::hugs::
NeoLetiecq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me