Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

If Only Tears Could Bring You Back by Legadema Cinderheart

Artist Legadema Cinderheart [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

If Only Tears Could Bring You Back

Postby Legadema Cinderheart » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:12 am

I drew a little something for my husband, Silver(formerly known as Firepot, he has an account on here, but he hasn't been on in a few years).

Last year, we lost his kitty of over 14 years, Snuggles. He regularly mentions how much he misses her, she got him through some hard times and they had a strong bond.
I've been in the habit recently of drawing Pokemon trainers with their Pokemon(traditionally, this is my first digital), and I asked Silver to choose what Pokemon he wanted as his partner. He says he doesn't know, he doesn't really have a favorite. So it frustrated me. I tried to draw him in an action pose with his Pidgeot, but it never quite worked. So a few hours ago I was watching Pokemon the First Movie, and the song If Only Tears Could Bring You Back To Me came on, and it hit me. Snuggles was Silver's partner. So I chose a Pokemon that might fit her best and this is the result. I've been crying the whole time I was drawing this...

I'll probably make a few changes and clean it up as I notice things.
Legadema Cinderheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: If Only Tears Could Bring You Back

Postby MacabreLion » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:36 am

Aw... I was just thinking of my kitty I lost. I really like this, you did a good job
Thank you everyone for helping me get a complete spider collection on cs!
Always looking for more spiders!
MacabreLion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me