Artist Mythicalbeast [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cloud Cat #5

Postby Mythicalbeast » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:54 am

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴄᴀᴛꜱ?

Cloud Cats are not your average cat species. They have the ability of flotation, usually seen jumping from cloud to cloud in the sky. They can be found commonly in the sunset or sunrise, and rarely in the day or night. It would either be too bright or too dark to see them.

Rarity
Legendary-Missing limb

Ends On July 20
Owner is σptιmus primє
[size=75]
Name: Neytiri (nay-teer-ree)
Storyline: Neytiri was a peaceful cloud cat who enjoyed her life of fun and learning the arts of healing until that one fateful evening. Neytiri had landed briefly to help a doe whose frail leg was caught in a trap. She felt anger and knew exactly who had done this, humans. They had cruel and disturbing ways of killing and this was one of them and the poor doe had her leg cut up and bleeding. Humans were approaching quickly and the doe began to panic and thrashed about and Neytiri quickly tried to calm her. One man had a dark look on his face and started towards the startled prey in his trap and was about to kill the doe before he was jumped by a ball of fur, fangs and claws. Neytiri didn't give him a warning, she knew he wouldn't listen so she clinged to to him. The doe was desperate and tried so hard to get free but someone was approaching the deer now. Another quickly went to his friends side and was trying get her off, but then he drew a knife. She felt a wave of dread wash over her until she saw the deer and launched herself off the man, landing on the one who had advanced of the deer. She attacked him as well and just as fiercely as the last but she made a mistake but it was too late. The one who bore a knife slashed down at her, leaving a deep cut in her leg. She fell off of him with a pained yowl as they ran with startled yells and she limped over to the doe and carefully freed her, she always thought of others before herself. Neytiri didn't move, not for hours, but after a day and a half she got up to go to the nearest stream to try and clean herself up. She saw her leg and knew it needed to be cut off so she did what she needed to do and did it begrudgingly. After the gruesome and hasty procedure she found the necessary herbs to heal herself and the long process began. After two months she was finally able to hobble around and it took another month to walk. She has come to embrace her handicap and she still does her previous job, helping anyone in need no matter the price
Last edited by Mythicalbeast on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloud Cat #5

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:16 am

Mark/res
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:01 am

Username: Aiden Freaking McKay
Name: sarge
Storyline(400 word max): sarge was known as the cloud cat of the deep storms, when he would come through hed being in the deep thunder clouds that would light up a vibrant blue witch each strike. One day the local farmers become angry and decide to strike back having set up traps for when sarge came through again.
The day that sarge comes through it was much diffrent than his usual rounds because he could hear the farmers shouts and loud bangs of there traps fireing there nets at him.
Sarge falls from the sky with a sickening crack his leg having broke with the fall the clouds having fell with him, the clouds angry with electricity that was sparking everywhere with sargs pained crys.
A young woman then comes from her cottage and runs towards the cat shouting at the men for there stupidity and she takes the cat in taking care of the leg that he unfortunately lost and once healed she lets sarge go, the village learning not to harm or try to change nature because when the harmed sarge there crops had caught fire.
174/400
I love the color blue *w*
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultimate writer. » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:33 am

" Everything that scares you is a chance to shed some light on who you are. so you can know yourself better"

Username:

☆ ℐɇⓢⓢℯ ✮

Name:

Lightning

Male

Storyline(400 word max):

Lightning was born in rainy season. The place where he stays is most commonly area of tsunami, His parents are Raven and Allan. Raven, he is an shaman of the village. He prays god to not to get angry on their sins. When Lightning was born , after that , he was immediately trained as shaman when he became 4 moons. Lightning was very shy when he was young, he did made some friends though. He is the most promising cats of all kits in his village. He usually gets up , gets freshened , and starts training till 'noon. He is very hardworking, He was very happy with his life until One day, Lightning became 16 moons , He had gone hunting in the top of the mountains. A Tsunami hit the village very hard. Most of his friends flooded away including his parents, only his father's staff left for him. When he came back , His emotion changed smile to despair. He was depressed , sorrow. He saw his father's staff and took it to another place. He reached to another town. He decided to challenge the town's shaman to take over the position his father hoped for. He was given 3 days before the fight. He trained himself day and night to become very powerful. When the day of battle came, He fought to the shaman, the battle took 8 hours to finish, most of battle was winning by the shaman, but at last Lightning thought of his old village , and became literally more in despair and thought of tsunami front of him, which actually made him very mad and slay the shaman as much as he wants. After that , he realised that he won the battle and took over the position of the town. This is Lightning , he is 26 moons now. He is the most feared Shaman's of the legends, Challenge him at your risk

He has Risen to slay the God's anger
wip,,
ultimate writer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:03 pm

{username;; gold.fish.sticks
{name;; blitz, short for blitzen
{gender;; male [transgender]
{theme;; this is war - thirty seconds to mars
{story [400 words];; snarls and howls rang out across the clearing, ringing in blitz's ears. with a yowl
of pride and battle-hunger, the black cloud cat charged across the slippery field, blue eyes bright w
ith energy and ferocity. sliding to a halt, blitz scanned the surroundings. the normally peaceful villa
ge was filled with battling cats; their shrieks and yowls echoing across the clearing. for all his life, b
litz had lived here, in the tribe of the stone storms, named for the hailstorm that raged when it was
founded. now, over ten generations later, they were at war with the neighboring glass creek tribe. it
all started over borders and prey, which slowly snowballed out of control, leading to this huge battle
. blitz had always been interested in fighting; though born to a queen and a mender, he was a fighte
r from the start. he was cocky and battle-hungry, though he did have a strong sense of justice and mo
rality. and though he never wanted to admit it, blitz was also rather weak. having been born a female
- and a very small one, at that- blitz was rather fragile. of course, over the seasons he had gotten wel
l-muscled, agile, and strong; but he was still not as resilient as other cloud-cats. now, searing pain pie
rced him in the form of claws raking down his back. whipping around to attack the cat that was clawin
g him, he tried to lunge, but to no avail. someone had grabbed his hind leg! writhing, blitz felt more c
laws and teeth sink into his legs while he struggled. cats piled on him, trying to immobilize blitz. he w
as important to his tribe; it would be a devastating loss if he were killed or maimed. hissing and scream
ing in pain and fury, blitz tried to turn. but the twist, combined with the sheer pressure on his leg was a
bad combination. snap. stunned, the cloud cats piled on blitz let go and fled. "my leg! my leg!" many of
the battling cats went still, casting horrified glances to the mangled blitz. the battle stopped then and t
here, with the stone storms cats rushing to help their comrade. it took moons for the tom to recover; an
d in the end, his leg couldn't be saved by even the most skilled mender. he still fights to this day, not let
ting the missing leg take away any of his fighting skill or spirit.

Last edited by platyhelminth on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Username: σptιmus primє
    Storyline: Neytiri was a peaceful cloud cat who enjoyed her life of fun and learning the arts of healing until that one fateful evening. Neytiri had landed briefly to help a doe whose frail leg was caught in a trap. She felt anger and knew exactly who had done this, humans. They had cruel and disturbing ways of killing and this was one of them and the poor doe had her leg cut up and bleeding. Humans were approaching quickly and the doe began to panic and thrashed about and Neytiri quickly tried to calm her. One man had a dark look on his face and started towards the startled prey in his trap and was about to kill the doe before he was jumped by a ball of fur, fangs and claws. Neytiri didn't give him a warning, she knew he wouldn't listen so she clinged to to him. The doe was desperate and tried so hard to get free but someone was approaching the deer now. Another quickly went to his friends side and was trying get her off, but then he drew a knife. She felt a wave of dread wash over her until she saw the deer and launched herself off the man, landing on the one who had advanced of the deer. She attacked him as well and just as fiercely as the last but she made a mistake but it was too late. The one who bore a knife slashed down at her, leaving a deep cut in her leg. She fell off of him with a pained yowl as they ran with startled yells and she limped over to the doe and carefully freed her, she always thought of others before herself. Neytiri didn't move, not for hours, but after a day and a half she got up to go to the nearest stream to try and clean herself up. She saw her leg and knew it needed to be cut off so she did what she needed to do and did it begrudgingly. After the gruesome and hasty procedure she found the necessary herbs to heal herself and the long process began. After two months she was finally able to hobble around and it took another month to walk. She has come to embrace her handicap and she still does her previous job, helping anyone in need no matter the price

[ 398 words. I chose the name because I saw the blue mist and the markings and made me think of the Na'vi, the blue cat like humans in Avatar. :D. I saw this at 11:54pm last night but finally finished it. I know it looks and sounds crappy and isn't fancy, I am dead tired as it is 12:41am ]
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:37 am

Notice
If you still want to enter or edit your forms you have 5 hours then it will be closed for judging!
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythicalbeast » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:07 pm

σptιmus primє wrote:
    Username: σptιmus primє

[ 398 words. I chose the name because I saw the blue mist and the markings and made me think of the Na'vi, the blue cat like humans in Avatar. :D. I saw this at 11:54pm last night but finally finished it. I know it looks and sounds crappy and isn't fancy, I am dead tired as it is 12:41am ]

Congrats σptιmus primє your story won me over!
Thanks everyone who joined, it was hard to pick!
Mythicalbeast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby platyhelminth » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:24 pm

congratulations!
platyhelminth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:46 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! thank you so much!!! I want expecting this, thank you so much for my Neytiri!!! :D
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick