Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

>> Goatlins v.3 posting open << by she wolf warrior

Based on Click to view
Artist she wolf warrior [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

>> Goatlins v.3 posting open <<

Postby she wolf warrior » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:35 am

ORIGINAL CONCEPT AND SPECIES BY SPACE BOUND
what is a goatlin? wrote:Goatlins are reptilian, yet behaved like mammals and have a short lining of fur, which has confused scientists for a long time now. But, we've just accepted the fact. They have long forked tongues, which result in their tongue hanging out of their mouth slightly most often. It is extremely common for them to have heterochromia, which is the case most often. they have soft, bare skin patches under their eyes which appears as " blush ", but really we have no clue the purpose for this. We assume it is for cooling down their face and eyes on hot days, but really that's just an assumption. They have short horns, which appear in all genders. Kids and adults may often butt heads, like goats, whether it's just playing or a serious fight, no damage comes from these horns in most cases, and due to their short legs they often end up looking silly while doing so. They have short front and back legs, so their movements are limited. They cannot jump very high, and may often look to you for help reaching high places. They are excellent burrowers, and can make their little feet move back and forth at rapid speeds, chucking dust and dirt everywhere. On extremely cold nights, they may rubs their feet together rapidly in the same motion to warm themselves up. Goatlins tend to be very docile, and rarely cause trouble. Goatlins are also social creatures, and prefer to hang out in groups called " bundles ", but many give them other nicknames.

MUST BE READ BEFORE ADOPTING!
● no whining
● this is a judgement free zone
● goatlins can be any gender/sexuality same sex couples are allowed
● no spam
● no bullying of anyone
● no stealing, theft is not allowed in any way
● always be respectful
● do not claim the specie
● please do not bump this thread or competition unnecessarily
● if you have nay problems with anything about this specie, please PM me and do not post on the thread
● please do not harass or rush staff
● do not edit the design without permission
● you may own unlimited goatlins, just don't be greedy
● they cannot be fursonas
● this is a closed species, and you may NOT make your own
● they cannot be taken offsite ( drawing them on DA, storing them in sta.sh or toyhouse is fine, link back to our page though. )
● artists can choose if they would like to keep or adopt out a goatlin, although only 5 customs are allowed per staff
● artists may sell a goatlin if they choose, for C$, pets or DA points. ( staff, please ask before doing so )
● you may add ITEMS to your goatlin, no edits ( no wings or horn additions either, even as items )
● you cannot injure/blind your goatlin! ( or anything along those lines, if you will do role plays and stuff along those lines. )
● have fun, and follow the rules!

Last bumped by she wolf warrior on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:35 am.
she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me