Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mods, please lock by 8RavenPhoenix8

Artist 8RavenPhoenix8 [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mods, please lock

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:08 pm

HUGE W.I.P.!

Greetings! wrote:Hello there! I see you've found my Gitilnet, Veras.
Hmm... You look confused. Have you never seen a Gitilnet before? That's okay! They've only been discovered recently. My name is 8RavenPhoenix8. I'm a breeder of Gitilnets, the first one, to be exact. Gitilnets are wonderful creatures, similar to genets, but more magical... They have fire for tails, which they use to light the candles on their backs and ears. The candles are also magical, and never run out no matter what. They just keep dripping and drying then vanishing on a Gitilnet's fur to make patterns. Most Gitilnets have the classic pattern, which is just how it would look if an ordinary candle dripped and dried on it. Sometimes though, the drippings have a unique pattern that the drippings always manage to dry as, never more never less. There are all kinds of different Gitilnets, Many different colors, candle shapes, candle sizes, fire tails, eyes, scents and additions that are so very very rare they're almost never seen. Hey, How about this. I'll let you have one of the Gitilnets I've bred. I have so many different kinds, some rarer than others. I'm always breeding more to be adopted, so go ahead and have one! You can come back for another one later, but keep in mind the rules.

Rules wrote:1. This is a CLOSED species. This means you cannot make your own without the required materials awarded to you through contests and events. In order to get one, you must adopt one from the main page, get it as a custom, get it as a make your own, receive it from a breeding, have it gifted to you, or have it be traded to you for another Gitilnet.
2. Once you receive a Gitilnet, you may not edit it without the required materials awarded to you through contests and events. This includes accessories visible on the original piece of art. You can, however, note in the character description that they have the accessory(ies) and wear them, as well as draw them on your own artwork. You can anthropomorphize them and simplify them.
3. You can not move the design of your Gitilnet to any other species at all.
3. You cannot sell your Gitilnet for any sort of currency at all. You may not trade it for anything but another Gitilnet either.
4. You cannot use a Gitilnet that does not belong to you unless the owner gives you permission.
5. The maximum amount of Gitilnets you can own right now is 10. This number will increase as more people take interest and more Gitilnets are created.
6. Customs and make your owns also have a limit of 10, but separately. This means you can have 20 Gitilnets total.
7. You can roleplay with, draw, and write stories about your Gitilnet, however it must be in PG-13 settings, unless you're roleplaying privately, meaning not on CS r anywhere accessible to everyone, keeping the drawings to yourself and only making it visible to a few people, also private, and following the same rules regarding stories.
8. Do not bother staff with questions regarding due dates. If they're late, it's because they have a life too and you should be respectful of that.
9. Do not harass anyone in the community, no matter where the conversation is.
10. If a competition has three or fewer entries, the artist may extend it.
11. An adopt may have up to five runner-ups. (Runner ups are adopts based off of the main one, usually a lower rank.)
12. All Gitilnets must be approved by me through PM before being posted. The only exceptions are unlimited staff customs, as well as make your owns if the staff is an artist.
13. Artist entries can be claimed as make your owns and customs, but only if they have the required items. You must alert me beforehand, however, with permission from the artist and proof of items. If you are the artist, you still need to alert me for proof of items.
14. Before gifting, trading, or requesting an artist entry to become a make your own or custom, you must alert me or another staff member with the proper form.
15. Rules might be added, edited, or removed throughout time by me.
16. A violation of any of these rules will give you a strike. Like in baseball, three strikes and you're out. Banned. This means you can't be active in the community anymore, but if you decide to keep your Gitilnet(s) you are expected to follow the rules regarding activities outside of the community. You may also request for one, more, or all of your Gitilnets to be re-adopted.

Strikes wrote:
None!
Bans wrote:
None!
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 15 times in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gitilnets~ Traits and Rarities

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:08 pm

Key wrote:Trait rarities~
~ Standard, 0 Points
• Common, 2 Points
♦ Uncommon, 4 Points
♥ Rare, 6 Points
‼ Very Rare, 8 Points

Gitilnet Rarities~
~ Standard~ 0-4 points
• Common~ 6-10 points
♦ Uncommon~ 12-16 points
♥ Rare~ 18-22 points
‼ Very Rare~ 22+ points
Candle Traits wrote:~Candle(s) on back
~Candles on ears
~Basic ear candle shapes
~Small to medium flat candle(s)
~Shaped Candle Pattern
•No back candle(s)
•Candles aren't all the same color(s)
•Two or more different kind of candles
•No candles on ears
♦Candle(s) on legs, torso
♦Candle(s) on face
♦Wick-less candle(s)
♦Non-Drip Candles
♥Scentless candles
♥Sculpted candles
(Shaped candles that aren't flat against the body)
♥Glow-in-the-dark candles
‼Clear candles
‼No candles
‼Large sculpted candles
Fire/Tail Traits wrote:~Red Fire
~Long tail
~Medium length candle fire
•Small candle fire
•Orange Fire
•Extra long tail
•Smoky fire
♦Yellow Fire
♦Short tail
♦Rounded fire
♦Cool colored fire
(Blues, purples)
♥Pink fire
♥Green fire
♥Small fire
‼Extra small fire
‼White fire
‼Black Fire

Other traits wrote:~Short hair
(Ends before bottom of jaw.)
~Short fur
~Colored sclera
•Med. hair
(Ends before middle of top of neck and top of forearm, after short hair.)
•Long fur
•Bi-Colored eyes
♦Long hair
(Anything longer that med. hair.)
♦Colored pupil
♦Different ear shape/size
♦ Different pupil shape
♥More than two eyes
♥More than two ears
♥Extra short legs
♥Extra long legs
‼Extra limb
‼Missing limb
‼Wings
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gitilnets~ Customs and MYOs

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:09 pm

You can earn customs and make your owns in different ways.
The easiest way to earn a custom or make your own is through Honorable Mentions.
Artists give these out to people who didn't win the adopt,
but put a lot of effort into it and/or got close to winning. Once you use your Hms, you can't use them again.
E.x. If you use 5 Hms for an unlimited standard custom, you can't use those Hms again.
You would need to get another five in order to get another unlimited standard custom, or you can save for
an unlimited common Gitilnet or standard myo, e.t.c. You can use items to boost the rarity of a custom
or myo. There are also items you can get through contests and events that allow you to make a custom or myo.

HM costs wrote:5 HMs- One unlimited standard Gitilnet (custom)

7 HMs- One unlimited common Gitilnet (custom), One unlimited standard Gitilnet (myo)

10 HMs- One unlimited uncommon Gitilnet (custom), One unlimited common Gitilnet (myo)

12 HMs- One unlimited rare Gitilnet (custom), One unlimited uncommon Gitilnet (myo)

14 HMs- One unlimited very rare Gitilnet (custom), One unlimited rare Gitilnet (myo)

Custom Form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Artist: (Who you want to design it)
HMs: [url=(link to proof of HM)]1[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]2[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]3[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]4[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]5[/url]
Items: [url=(link to proof of item)]1[/url] [url=(link to proof of item)]2[/url] [url=(link to proof of item)]3[/url] [url=(link to proof of item)]4[/url] [url=(link to proof of item)]5[/url]
Design: (Put a description of the design you want, including scent. If you have images to use as refs, just link them with URL instead of img.

MYO Form:
Username:
HMs: [url=(link to proof of HM)]1[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]2[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]3[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]4[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]5[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]6[/url] [url=(link to proof of HM)]7[/url]
Items: [url=(link to proof of item)]1[/url] [url=(link to proof of item)]2[/url] [url=(link to proof of item)]3[/url] [url=(link to proof of item)]4[/url] [url=(link to proof of item)]5[/url]
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gitilnets~ Gifts and Trades

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:09 pm

You may gift other people your Gitilnet or item(s), or trade one of your Gitilnet for an item(s) or other Gitilnet. You cannot, however, trade your Gitilnet for anything except another Gitilnet or items, or sell your Gitilnet for anything.

Gift:
[center][b]I would like to gift![/b][/center]

Old User:
Gitilnet/Item(s): [url=(link to original design/proof of item ownership)](#, Scent, Name)/Item[/url]
New User:

Trade:
[center][b]I would like to trade![/b][/center]

User 1:
Gitilnet 1/Item(s) 1:  [url=(link to original design/proof of item ownership)](#, Scent, Name)/Item[/url]
User 2:
Gitilnet 2/Item(s) 2:  [url=(link to original design/proof of item ownership)](#, Scent, Name)/Item[/url]
Proof of agreement: (Image, or link to agreement)
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gitilnets~ F.A.Q

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:10 pm

res
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gitilnets~ Items

res
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gitilnets~ Staff

8RavenPhoenix8

Owner | Lines Creator | Artist | Archivist

Will do~ Adopts, Breedings, Growths, Customs

Just a perfectly ordinary birb who apparently got access to technology and the internet, and decided that the best place to spend their time would be on a site called Chicken Smoothie... Then they tried out multiple times to become an artist for a species called Babusagi and made their own species. How does a bird make art? Don't question. X3

Note: As you can tell I'm low on staff. Ha. By that I mean I'm the only one here due to this still being a W.I.P. I'm looking for... Everything. If you want to be staff, shoot me a P.M. with the form. Artists will have to make Artist Entries, but that's not ready yet, so be patient.

[b]Hey, I want to be staff![/b]

Staff: (Mod, HM Archivist, Item Archivist)
How active you are: (Around how many hours you're online a day)
Have you been one in the past?: (If yes, specify for what and for how long)
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gitilnets~ Affilates

res
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gitilnets~ Current Event

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:39 pm

Event: None at the moment!

(You may now mark!)

Due to my wanting the species to be re-lined (a contest is up), marking is no longer allowed. Sorry. Once results for the contest are in the species will truly be up and running though.
Last edited by 8RavenPhoenix8 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gitilnets~ Closed Species W.I.P.

Postby spookypuff » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:39 am

marking :3
───────✘✘✘