Based on Click to view
Artist zakuro. [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

léonie !!!

Postby zakuro. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:36 pm

personality;
      léonie is a very hard-working plumerian. and just like her mother, she is determined and is always willing to help. she tends to state her opinions outwardly, though they may not be worded the best. lé can be a bit blunt at times, but she always means well. léonie also has a son, kodiak and they get along very well. lé enjoys meeting new people, taking walks, and relaxing with her best friend kioki !

léonie's style of dressing is along the lines of this, though she wears a white collared shirt under her sweaters. for dressing up she usually wears something similar to this, and for night-time she wears something like this.

relationships;
      kioki - best friend - owned by [url]chamomile.[/url]
      léonie and kioki actually met through their mothers, esther and charlotte. kio and lé have to watch out for them, and make sure they don't do anything too dangerous or crazy. (esther is a handful all by herself, but when she meets up with charlotte it's like nobody can contain their rambunctiousness) lé and kio usually chill out and talk about their kids wile enjoying a cup of tea, all the while their parents are off on adventures and talking about trying not to break their hips.

charlotte - mother - owned by me
      wordswordswords
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me