Based on Click to view
Artist Shadowflight13 [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Explore the Shipwreck (Open)

Postby Shadowflight13 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Explore the Shipwreck!

The shipwreck is the main attraction of the fair! There's a lot of treasure hidden inside for anyone who is brave enough to seek it!

There are different areas of the shipwreck to explore. Each one has different possible things you can find in it! Every day, you can choose two different areas to explore for free, and can pay 25 seashells per area to explore the other areas of the ship in that day if you want to.

The Shipwreck wrote:Listed below are all the areas of the shipwreck and whether they are available to explore or not. Some areas aren't open yet-- maybe by exploring you'll find a way to get it?

The deck-- Mercats can swim freely over the deck of the ship. There isn't much up here, but a small coral reef has started forming right up out of the deck. You'll probably find some seashells there, or maybe something unexpected!

The hold-- This is the most easily accessible area inside the shipwreck, through the large hole in the hull. It is filled with sand and rotted crates. Maybe you'll find something cool among them?

The jail-- There are a few cells here. Their locks have long since rusted through from the salt water, so you can get inside. The leftover belongings of some poor prisoner are in the corner. You might find something neat there!

The canon deck-- This is where the ship's canons were stored! There are still several left, and portholes line the side of the ship, allowing a view outside. Surely something cool can be found here!

Crew's quarters-- Various little rooms with rotting hammocks and rusted bedframes line the lower decks. This is where the crew used to sleep, maybe they left something behind?

Captain's cabin-- The door to this room won't open. There are five different locks, all missing a key. Maybe if you find all the keys, you can get inside!

The Captain's Cabin wrote:The Captain's cabin is locked and is not currently available to be explored. There is a key hidden in each of the other areas of the shipwreck. Every time someone explores an area, there is a chance to find one of the keys! When a key is found it is noted below.

The deck: Found by TrashFan
The hold: Not found
The jail: Not found:
The canon deck: Not found
The crew's quarters: Not found

Once all five keys are found the door to the captain's cabin will be unlocked!

Loot wrote:This lists all the possible loot and their chances to be found When exploring, what you get is determined by a random number generator.
~1-30 seashells (1-30/50)
~Assorted sailor hair potion (31-35)
~Assorted small sea creature companion (36-40)
~Assorted large sea creature companion (41-45)
~Extra mythic raffle ticket (46-48)
~Key (49/50, can only be found once per area)
~Mercat egg (50/50)
Last edited by Shadowflight13 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Explore the Shipwreck (Day 10)

Postby Shadowflight13 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:46 pm

Want to explore the shipwreck? Post this form below! Remember if you want to explore more than two areas each day you need to pay 25 seashells per area. c:

Code: Select all
I want to explore the shipwreck!
Day: 10
Area(s):
Payment (if necessary):
Story (optional):

The story section isn't necessary, but if you write a short blurb about your mercat exploring the areas you chose, I'll write something back about what they've found, and you get to find two things! Otherwise I'll just list what item you got, and you'll only find one item each exploration. c: (Note that this means you could find four things for free per day, if you write about both areas!! More if you pay seashells. :3)
Last edited by Shadowflight13 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:53 am, edited 13 times in total.
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Explore the Shipwreck

Postby Shadowflight13 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:47 pm

Posting open! Feel free to mark but exploring isn't open until the event officially starts!

Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Explore the Shipwreck (Open, Day 1)

Postby SkyWishes21 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:43 am

Day: 1
Area(s): Cannon Deck and Jail
Payment (if necessary): N/A
Story (optional): Ozzie swan nervously into the jail. It hurt his little heart to think of what might have been in there once a long time ago. He carefully darted into one of the cells and picked up something before swimming back out. Perhaps somewhere up higher would be far nicer and less sad? He swam to the cannon deck, pretending he didn't know what cannons were used for. He searched around for a bit until he found something. Ozzie was quite glad to leave.
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:36 am

SkyWishes21 wrote:I want to explore the shipwreck!
Area(s): Cannon Deck and Jail
Story (optional): Ozzie swan nervously into the jail. It hurt his little heart to think of what might have been in there once a long time ago. He carefully darted into one of the cells and picked up something before swimming back out. Perhaps somewhere up higher would be far nicer and less sad? He swam to the cannon deck, pretending he didn't know what cannons were used for. He searched around for a bit until he found something. Ozzie was quite glad to leave.

Ozzie's paws had disturbed the pile of odds and ends left in the cell. A small crab edged out from underneath, snapping its claws.
It seemed that the jail had new residents! And they weren't too pleased with someone's paws came searching through their house. At least you got something out of it!
You found 22 seashells, and due to your writing, you also found an extra raffle ticket!

The cannons stood like sentinels along the sides of the shipwreck. During Ozzie's search a cannonball was dislodged and rolled across the floor, revealing what was hidden behind it. It might be a bit of an intimidating place, but there sure was some interesting stuff here!
You found a large sea creature companion, and due to your writing, you also found an extra 21 sea shells!

Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:49 am

Area(s): The hold and Crew's quarters
Story (optional):
Jin swam into the hold with fear, Jin didn't want to go in the ship, as he thought it was haunted, Jin only went inside simply because he had dropped something upon coming to the fair when he got startled by another mercat, the hold was dark and scary but Jin knew to suck it up as he went further, Jin swam toward the sand, he knew that he had dropped it in the sand, so he dug, only to find something, which he thought was the thing he was looking for and... a Crab! it pinched Jin as he ran the wrong direction, now he didn't know where he was, there were hammocks and beds, which were reliving to Jin, he could need a nap, so he laid in one of the sad hammocks, until the rotting string snapped and jin ended up floating down to the ground, he woke up to see something infront of his face, Jin got up before realizing it was just some pirates thing, something that Jin didn't know, a smerk now grew on Jin, he picked up the item and scrambled around the ship before making his way out, wondering what worth is the stuff he found.

Featuring wrote:Jin
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:07 am

TrashFan wrote:I want to explore the shipwreck!
Area(s): The hold and Crew's quarters
Story (optional):
Jin swam into the hold with fear, Jin didn't want to go in the ship, as he thought it was haunted, Jin only went inside simply because he had dropped something upon coming to the fair when he got startled by another mercat, the hold was dark and scary but Jin knew to suck it up as he went further, Jin swam toward the sand, he knew that he had dropped it in the sand, so he dug, only to find something, which he thought was the thing he was looking for and... a Crab! it pinched Jin as he ran the wrong direction, now he didn't know where he was, there were hammocks and beds, which were reliving to Jin, he could need a nap, so he laid in one of the sad hammocks, until the rotting string snapped and jin ended up floating down to the ground, he woke up to see something infront of his face, Jin got up before realizing it was just some pirates thing, something that Jin didn't know, a smerk now grew on Jin, he picked up the item and scrambled around the ship before making his way out, wondering what worth is the stuff he found.

Featuring wrote:Jin

The walls of the hold creaked eerily in the current. Light filtering in through the side of the ship cast deep shadows and filled the place with a weak greenish glow. The crabs that lived in the sunken ship were not pleased at being disturbed yet again. They scuttled back and forth across the sand, snapping their claws at Jin as he passed, but that didn't prevent him from snatching up some treasure.
You found 7 seashells, and due to your writing, you also found a small sea creature companion!

The crew's quarters were filled with old belongings, most in various states of disrepair, but some were still worth looking through. As Jin fell he disturbed several items, which floated up in the water or rolled across the floor. The spot where they had been revealed several things of interest.
You found 25 seashells, and due to your writing, you also found 30 seashells!

Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Explore the Shipwreck (Open, Day 2)

Postby TrashFan » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:47 am

Day: 2
Area(s): Jail and deck
Payment (if necessary): N/a
Story (optional): Jin has ended back on the ship, and for no good reason, this time he was looking for shells, as he scrambled across the deck, he looked to find something but it was too busy for Jin to find anything, at leat not at the moment, so he decided to go further into the ship where he found the Jail, it was creepy and dark and Jin wanted to go back to the Deck but he found something in a cell, so he dashed to grab it and went back up, and he was back on the deck, and he was able to find something so he snatched it before leaving, Jin didn't want to come back but knowing him, he would be back by tomorrow,
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:14 am

Area(s): The deck and the hold
Payment (if necessary):n/a
Story (optional):
"OK, you go this way and I'll go that way," Lavagirl pointed as she spoke.
"Right," Fineon agreed, "and we will meet up right here when our paws are full of treasure!" He smiled, she blinked at him, unimpressed with his childlike attitude.
"Sure, and whoever finds the coolest thing wins." She reviewed the rules of their friendly competition.
"And the loser has to buy him lunch." Finneon confirmed.
"HIM?" Lava girl asked, " The winner could be a girl." Hint hint, she was planning on winning.
"Oh yeah," Fineon scratched his ear, "I guess you are a girl, aren't you?"
"Hmph!!" Lavagirl huffed and sawm off towards the deck. Fineon laughed and headed to the hold.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:08 am

Area(s): The hold and the Crew's Quarters
Story (optional): Though last time he explored the ship was frankly quite disturbing, Ozzie was determined to try again. After all, he had found some pretty cool things. Quickly, he sneaked up on the hole to the hold and darted in, grabbing the first things he could find and zooming straight back out. After regaining his composure and stashing his items, Ozzie hesitantly swam into the crew's quarters. He hoped that they had made it out when the ship wrecked and that no one had died. Slowly he peeked into a room or two and took something nice from each one before swimming back to safety.
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me