Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Circus Growth 2

Postby booklover789 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am

Approved by Ravendarus on July 7, 2017.

booklover789 wrote:username;; booklover789
Name;; Circus
Gender;; Male
What do the runes mean?;; The runes represent the curse that the wizard put upon Circus due to his parents' poor choices in insulting the magical being. Circus isn't what he appears to be - he's not a normal RPW. While his natural form is a normal-looking young RPW, his other form is far more unsavory. He is a Rainbow Paint Wolf by day, but once a month, and only at night, he is forced to transform into an animatronic. Every month the day is different - in March, it could be the sixth of the month, but in October, it could be the thirty-first. Not every month is the same; this is why Circus tends to just stay in at night; he rarely leaves his home, never knowing when he could change. This was a curse put upon him by a wizard when he was just a pup. He didn't do anything wrong - his parents, however, insulted the wizard by stating that the older gentleman had no fashion sense, and they proceeded to give him quite a tongue-lashing regarding his poor taste in clothing. The wizard put up with it for a bit, but when he became annoyed, he cursed them - the child they were carrying would become a monster, unable to be cured unless by his paws and his paws alone. After Circus was born, he was fairly normal - nothing went wrong...until the fifth day of his first month alive. His mother came in to check on him, and screamed upon seeing his mangled appearance. He had changed. His eyes, while still red and white, glowed; his eyelids were automatic and blinked out-of-sync with one another. His fluffy fur had transformed into hard silver metal with white plates running from his muzzle to his legs and lower tail. His ears had became sharper with pointed tips, and his nose had been replaced by a baby-blue button. All of his joints creaked as he moved in his crib, and his curled tail was more snake-like than wolf-like, lashing as he dreamed. Where the runes were, the machinery had been sliced open - wiring and cables fell out upon his ankles and paws. Instead of red markings, there were literal slices into what had been his skin, allowing anyone who saw him to see into the machinery that replaced his inner organs and tissue. When he yawned, his mother could see his teeth and tongue had changed, as well - his teeth were as sharp as a shark's teeth, and several rows were crammed into his mouth; his tongue was long and curled slightly up at the tip. Now, Circus deals with the runes in the best way he can - he stays home at night, and does everything he needs to do during the day. Most RPWs just think that he's horribly afraid of the dark, and thus refuses to do anything at night - but in reality, he's afraid of spontaneously changing into the monster that lies in wait, ready to unleash its power whenever the sun sets.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups