Penny by booklover789

Based on Click to view
Artist booklover789 [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Penny

Postby booklover789 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:01 pm

Fur Type 1 (Short) - Long Droop Ears - Fox Tail - Common Green Paint - Hair Edit - Bow Accessory - Sword Companions

Create Your Own Scout!
Scout's Name: Penny Polendina
Scout's Gender: Female
Scout's Preferred Pronouns: She/Her/Hers/Herself
Scout's Personality:
  • Theme Song: Lonely - Headsmacker
  • "If the camp's motto is to always be prepared, I'm going to follow that motto to the letter!"
  • Penny always carries around a set of magical floating swords. When needed, they can transform into guns. She is not magical herself; rather, her father was given the swords as a gift and they were passed onto her once she became old enough. Because of this, she's very well-versed in both forms of weapon combat, and can easily take care of herself. She believes highly in protecting herself and thus being prepared for any situation that may end in her getting into a fight.
  • Penny never leaves home without her lucky bow. She isn't very superstitious by nature, but she likes to think that the bow gives her good luck, as her recently deceased mother gave it to her as her final parting gift. As such, Penny is never seen very far from this token of affection from her mother.
  • Penny loves to dance! She isn't a dancer by nature, and truthfully isn't at all good at the fun activity, but she never lets that stop her. She loves dancing, and won't let anyone stop her from doing so...even if she is an eyesore on the dance floor.
  • Curious and adventurous, Penny often sticks her nose into things she shouldn't. She's always good at getting herself out of most predicaments, though! She follows rules pretty well, and is a rather kind and caring individual. She is very giving and looks out for her family and friends above all else. She will protect them to the bitter end, and would rather get herself hurt than see those she loves in pain. She's immensely loyal, and won't give up on someone just because he or she is having an off day. Penny loves to laugh, and is quite a cheerful individual. She does her best to be polite and well-mannered, and tries to compliment others and offer her assistance whenever she can. Penny isn't the most conscientious, however - she often oversteps her bounds by asking too many questions. She's not very well-versed in societal norms, either, so sometimes she unintentionally steps on other wolves' toes. She's never intentionally rude nor prying - she just sometimes doesn't know when to stop talking.

Based loosely off of Penny Polendina and Ranged Melee from RWBY.
Last edited by booklover789 on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Penny

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:51 pm

*throws Ruby at Penny* Ruby- Omg Penny is that you?!

lol I'm a huge RWBY fan I swear <3

Approved! <3
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me