Based on Click to view
Artist zakuro. [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

char"lit"

Postby zakuro. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:15 pm

my bby oml. i will add all her art later

charlotte is a strong-willed plumerian. she doesn't take no for an answer, and will gladly stand up for herself or others. seemingly fearless, she has an insecure side; where she feels she hasn't been as good of a wife and mother as she would love to be. char is always there for everyone, and is just that shoulder to cry on when you need a friend. she'll help you out in the tough times and be there to enjoy the good ones the whole time. never abandoning you, charlotte will stand by your side and protect you. some may say she's overly protective, but it's just part of her nature.

charlotte tries her best not to be the helicopter parent, but she does keep a watchful eye on her children at all times. she's brought up her kids in a way where they know that the bond between siblings is unbreakable, and no matter what your brothers and sisters will always be there for you. she hopes that she's taught her children well, but each of them is their own persona and are free to be whoever and whatever they want. staying upbeat is char's way of not focusing too hard on the things going downhill in life.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me