My friend's old pet Moonshine/Moony

"My friend's old pet Moonshine/Moony" by wormsquirms

Dressup entry

My friend's old pet Moonshine/Moony

Postby wormsquirms » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:33 am

The reason I love this pet so much is that one of my friends had an all-white (not albino, though) pet ferret named Moonshine (Moony for short) that passed away, and as a kind of tribute to him, I spent almost all my time on Chicken Smoothie trying to get the rare white store pet ferret to show to my friend and just have it be there. They aren't interested in CS, so that's why I have it, but otherwise I would have given it to her if she had an account. I really suck at trying to be empathetic towards people with words, so I thought I'd make a tribute towards Moony here on CS and I also drew a picture for her of him with one of those light sabers from star wars, since she's a real fan of the series. This pet means a lot to not just me, but to my friend as well and even though I like some pets' designs better than this ferrets' and other species on CS better than ferrets, this has to be my favorite pet on CS because it shows how much I really care about my friend, in my own weird kind of way. :)
wormsquirms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me