My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For noi

Postby Nightcrawler. » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:10 am

Tysm!!

Top- Cherry- male-older brother
Bottom- Theo-female- youngest sister

Cherry (Percy): Percy is a Prince to the kingdom of Aslore, a deepsea marvel and an allied kingdom to Darius's Kingdom of Stars. He is known for sneaking off into town when he isnt supposed to. His dream is to become the best swordsman to ever exist, but he has yet to beat his younger sister. He loves hard rock and classic rock, but nothing beats classical music for him, especially when its a heavy metal version. He is smart, but his judgement is clouded by his ambition to leave his home and seek fortune somehwere else. Cherry is a nickname given to him by his fathers.

Cherry is ambitious, smart, sarcastic, does whatever he wants, doesnt think he is better than everyone else, he wants to blend in with normal society, and very artistic.

Theo: a former princess of the kingdom of Aslore, and the kingdom of Stars. She was separated from her siblings for 17 years as she trained and learned proper mannerisms. However, she wanted to be strong and to defend her family, so she instead trained to be the commander of a squad, chosen to protect her siblings. She may be the youngest, but she is stronger, faster, and smarter than just about all of her siblings and other family members.

Theo is protective, smart, strong, loyal, honest, modest, wants to be included but is worried of people betraying her. She is very self confident and a crowd pleaser, however, she is afraid of heights, mice, jesters, and small spaces.

Cherry (Percy): wears green or pink armor, uses swords, bows, and axes
Theo: wears black or red armor, uses a trident, swords, and bows

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me