Cinder-CSsona

"Cinder-CSsona" by Legadema Cinderheart

Dressup entry

Cinder-CSsona

Postby Legadema Cinderheart » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:21 am

This is my favorite pet on here, so much so that I picked her to represent myself. I love her fox-like appearance(foxes are my favorite animal) and the fact that she has little wings on her ears(it's my dream to fly someday).

Her name is Cinder. I chose green contacts for her because almost every character I create has green eyes, and I stuck with that here. I gave her a fox tail and black gloves to make her seem more fox-like. I added the sketchbook and pencil because I love to draw, and the headphones because I'm inspired by music. She wears a collar because I like to wear them(my favorite one is blue with a little bell), and a wedding ring(bracelet) because she's married to my husband's CSsona, Silver(whom she is saying 'I love you' to here).
The two cats are to represent my two children, who are always near me and love to hang onto me. I picked the Autumn background because Autumn is my favorite season, and I added the horse because, as well as foxes, I love horses and I love to ride.
Legadema Cinderheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me