Based on Click to view
Artist Lillybear [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eyes

Postby Lillybear » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:17 am

Name: Bo Peep
    ↳ Bo Peep's real name is unknown, as it has never been revealed to anyone. Due to the fact that Bo tends to a flock of Nightmare Sheep, the nickname was quickly coined for him and no one's known him as anything else.

↳ As Bo Peep is an alien, he cannot be determined as either "male" or "female" in human definitions. However, he prefers to take on "he, him" pronouns, but has little care if called otherwise.

Species: An Unidentified form of Alien
    ↳ No one really knows who or what Bo is, although there have been many speculations. Some believe he is the last of his kind, while others believe he is the only of his kind (as he is never seen nor has mentioned anyone like himself).

Personality Traits/Facts:

Jittery
    ↳ Bo lives in a realm filled entirely of horrors, monsters, and things too terrible to describe─but that's his comfort zone. He loves what we'd generally consider scary or disgusting─he finds comfort in them, as that's all he's ever known. However, when it comes to what we'd generally consider happy or fun─such as jovial songs, baby animals, or party decorations─he's terrified. He may consider himself to be a scary monster, but he'd run and hide at the sound of a vacuum cleaner, almost in a catlike fashion. Little things make him jump, fidget, or stutter. He's usually shaking, cowering, or constantly in motion.

Shy/Easily Flustered
    ↳ Bo could be considered, by human terms, to have anxiety. He likes to be in the company of others, but it's not hard to make him blush, freeze up, or forget how to speak. He's generally a mess, unsure how to react to compliments, questions, or other remarks. He's not very good at telling if someone is being sincere or not.

Very Self Conscious
    ↳ Bo doesn't dislike himself or his appearance, but is always worrying that people are staring at him or talking about him. He thinks that most people dislike him or don't want to be around him.

Doesn't Like Being Alone
    ↳ Despite not being the best at communication, Bo doesn't like to be alone. He isn't scared of being alone, but he gets very sad and anxious without being in the company of others.

Clingy
    ↳ Bo has a tendency to cling onto anyone who talks to him or generally seems to like him. He doesn't want to lose potential friends or partners, and has a bad habit of following others around, doing whatever they ask of him, or constantly talking to them/annoying them.

Too Easily Falls in Love (falls in love a lot)
    ↳ Bo isn't very good at flirting or being romantic, but he yearns for a romantic relationship/intimacy. It doesn't take much for Bo to fall in love─with anyone, no matter who or what they are.

Bo's Job:

In the monster realm that Bo lives in, Bo's a shepherd who's responsible for watching over and taking care of a species of monster called "Nightmare Sheep." Nightmare Sheep are sheeplike in appearance, but they are patches of different monsters sewed on to a sheep's body. If they are falling apart (which they often are), Bo will stitch them back together. Nightmare Sheep travel into our world to infect our dreams, creating our own worst personal nightmare in our minds while we're asleep.

Relationships:

Carden (best friend)
    ↳ Carden and Bo are close friends, if you could call it that─Carden teases Bo quiet often, mostly poking at Bo's short height.

Is Bo Good or Bad?

Although Bo's personality may seem adorable to us, does Bo really gave good intentions? He is a monster, after all─from a realm much different from ours. He may be more scared of us than we are of him, but what are his motives for what he does? What is his goal in life?

Much is unknown about Bo─his real name, what species he is, where he came from (does he have parents, was he created, are there more creatures like him), or how old he is. Bo has never revealed any of this information, and some even wonder if Bo himself knows the answers to these questions.

But what might be the biggest question of them all is, is Bo Peep truly good or bad?

Art Credit:

Pixel animation by quarz.
    All other artwork by Lillybear (myself).

Reference Information: (for drawing purposes)

Most of the information written is obviously visible on his reference, but if you are going to draw Bo, there are more detailed specifics that are important to know so he can be drawn accurately (such as how his eyes and ears work).

17 Eyes
    ↳ Bo has five eyes on his face, two on either side and one in the middle. On both sides of his face, the eye on top is larger and the eye below is smaller. The middle eye is the largest, and while it can blink, it cannot be slanted/show expression. He has one large eye around the stomach area. He has one eye on each claw, and one eye on each foot. There are five eyes on his back, with one large eye in the center, and four smaller eyes surrounding it. There are two eyes on the topside of his tail, with the eye closest to his back being larger, and the eye closet to the end of his tail being smaller. All eyes can blink, and all oval-shaped eyes can show expression, but the three largest eyes that are diamond-shaped cannot show expression.

3 Mouths/Tongues
    ↳ Bo has one normal mouth underneath his nose, but both of his ears are also functioning mouths and can be used to eat/bite. There are teeth and tongues in his mouth-ears, and his tongues are often hanging out.

Nose
    ↳ Although not visible on his reference, Bo does have a muzzle/bump underneath the five eyes on his face, with two small slits for his nose.

Fluffy/Poofy Hair
    ↳ I usually depict Bo with bigger/more poofy hair than show on his reference (as visible in all of my artwork of him). He has a sort of cowlick sticking up on his head, that falls down onto his face, usually covering the top half of his large center eye.

Hands/Feet
    ↳ Bo's hands are claws with sharp nails, and his feet are paws like that of a cat.

Soft Fur
    ↳ Bo's body is covered in fur, soft, light, and fluffy to the touch. The only exception to this are the scales underneath his tail.

Scales on Tail
    ↳ Underneath his tail, there are alligatorlike scales. These scales are smooth, and nothing out of the ordinary.

Very Small/Short
    ↳ Bo is a very small creature, and very short. He is around the size of most housecats, with a thin, round body.

Freckles
    ↳ I often depict Bo with more freckles than seen on his reference. He has freckles around each of his eyes, especially prominent in the face/nose, as well as the tips of his ears, his tail, and his hips.
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me